• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:05:02 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

made a few gear outfits, anybody interested in them?

Started by Aint No Nancy, May 10, 2016, 07:21:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aint No Nancy

May 10, 2016, 07:21:43 AM Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 07:26:38 AM by Aint No Nancy
Saw the UV lines and instantly knew what I wanted to make.

if someone wants them I will try to figure out how to put it up for download.

I know their not perfect but I don't know how to do anything else to them to make them look any better.

Aint No Nancy

3rd

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

StoneRider

Quote from: gdubmx on May 10, 2016, 09:51:13 AM

LOL why don't make the las vegas captain america and iron man gears of dungey and roczen instead ?? i'm going to release the 2016 flex air gears soon and the PSD with it so you'll can enjoy your marvel style on it !! ;P

Aint No Nancy

I figured it would be funny to race as spiderman, guess not haha

I seen and liked the captain america gear but the ironman gear I didn't really care for, not enough on it to even tell it was suppose to be ironman.

I don't think I will be making any more gear, I just wanted to do something easy since I learned how to mess with that stuff

Docfumi

Don't give up on skinning, it's all about fun and you should release your skins.
Some will like it and some not, that is what we deal with in any sense be it bike
mod or track mod you can't make everyone happy so don't try. Do it because you like it. ;D

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

matty0l215

Quote from: Docfumi on May 17, 2016, 07:14:51 AM
Don't give up on skinning, it's all about fun and you should release your skins.
Some will like it and some not, that is what we deal with in any sense be it bike
mod or track mod you can't make everyone happy so don't try. Do it because you like it. ;D

Couldn't agree more!

And if you don't feel appreciated, we could always use more skins over on the GP Bikes forum ;) ;) :P

ChrisK