• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:28:43 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Getting to know the community

Started by onlyonetone, March 20, 2014, 01:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

Welcome man! Always wanted to go to Oregon as I was an 80's kid and the Goonies was my favorite movie lol.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

PizzaChet

Quote from: gdubmx on October 31, 2014, 05:53:39 PM...the Goonies was my favorite movie lol.
We get a lot of that, lol. Same with Short Circuit and Kindergarten Cop "It's NOT a toomah!!!". Actually, Arnold saw a convoy on the freeway and wanted a Hummer(tee hee). He is the first civilian to own one and that led to the current state of Hummerism. P.S. It's me Havoc!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

ChrisK

I was thinking "kindergarten cop" is only the German movie name :D

onlyonetone

MXK_cdub85

PizzaChet

Too many Charles' in the family, so the nickname stuck. There's a local skater named Choppy Omega too lol.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Brutaux

Hi community!

My name is Tom, 35 from San Diego, CA. '04 CRF450R

I will fully support this game in any way I can!

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Twitch135

<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

PizzaChet

Hey Tom, it's Choppy. 53. I'm up the coast from you. About 1200 miles. Portland. '94 RM250.

Brutaux

Thanks Guys!  Really looking forward to what the developers and mods have to offer in the future.  So far so good!

Quote from: PizzaChet on May 25, 2018, 06:38:01 PM
Hey Tom, it's Choppy. 53. I'm up the coast from you. About 1200 miles. Portland. '94 RM250.

Nice Choppy, I've ridden around Medford and at Coos Bay awhile back, beautiful dunes up there!

Brutaux

Coos Bay 1999  ;D

PizzaChet

Nice! We did part of our honeymoon there. Amazing coast we have!

Turboragge

Sup! Im a 15 year old dude from Swidden. I mostly play FPS games and some motocross games i ride a  125cc KTM irl and im an Enduro driver.