• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:15:51 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Getting to know the community

Started by onlyonetone, March 20, 2014, 01:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JHB1984

September 19, 2014, 07:51:07 PM #30 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 07:56:44 PM by JHB1984
hi guys,

i'm joe ... 30 ... from austria.

at the moment i'm riding a BMW K1300R:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrEBbiBTskg

and a BMW F800GS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvkksr0JVvw

8) ;D

janaucarre

Hi,
i'm janaucarre, 33 years old, i come frome switzerland.
I'm precision mecanician and i began, last monday, a formation of informatician in gestion.
All my free time during 3 last years was for gpbikes.
I'm a big fan of 3d modelisation.
I' m very interested by this new project wich is mxbikes.
I play guitar.
Mx sims are not my first interest but if it will be like gpbikes style i will take a lot of pleasure to play mxbikes.

Alby46

Alby from north italy, 17 years old.
student atm with passion for bikes, hard rock and informatics. the only bike i own is a 50cc malaguty fifty 1974 model

Mike80

hi my name is mike80 from tasy ,love my bikes,cars my sister and billys .cant wait to get dirty with you all :P

RiccoChicco

Ricco, from Paris in France.

Student in computer science for few years now, and modder for GP-Bikes/WRS/KRP (& MX-Bikes very soon :P) in my free time, for both bikes and tracks.

I'm more interested by "GP" Bikes (MotoGP, SBK, EWC), even if I'm following MXGP Championship.

Riding a Bultaco Sherpa 125 since I'm 10 (Butaco is a legion in my family  ;D ), and I've been riding some more recent trial bikes such as Beta 250 or GasGas TXT Pro. I also rode one of the last Bultaco made before the brand shut down, the great 198B.

Expect to see at least one of them very soon ;)

Scotty226

Scott, from South Australia.
I'm 18 and working at Viterra.
Been riding since i was 5 and have never stopped. I have a Husaberg FC550 and it's pretty much a tractor, luckily im gettin a yz250 2t soon as so i can get back to being a top 5 goon ;)
I like pretty much every sport but if it has wheels and a motor, it's the best!
I design real life mx graphics on the side as well as play mxs (and mxb when it's out) pretty often.
I talk a lot of shit when im tired / drunk so sorry if i offend anyone when it happens. It will.
I hope to be around for a while and make some new mates too!

JoonaT

Joona, 19 yo, from Finland.
I ride enduro and motocross ( i started this summer riding ).
AMA Supercross and Justin Barcia Fan.   ;D  ;D

Bikes: Kawasaki Kx 125 '07 and Ktm Exc 250 '10

MX181

Quote from: Scotty226 on September 27, 2014, 04:25:02 AM
I design real life mx graphics on the side

He makes terrible graphics, although he thinks there pretty good and for some odd reason I have run a few sets on my irl bikes  :P

Have I introduced myself? Oh well doing it again won't hurt any of you guys haha

18 from Australia, and love talking shit to Scotty in teamspeak haha (I'm sure I'll meet him one day and he will want to cave my head in haha)........... That me, "shit talking is life, life is shit talking"

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

mid7media_brocstar

My name is Broc, from Green Bay, WI, USA. 29yo.  Been riding and racing since 4.  Broke my ankle and had it plated about a month ago so this is perfect timing for the beta to be released!  ;D I have a 2013 KX450F.  Race Open A and +25A.  I am a field service technician for Crown Lift Trucks.  Other games I play are MX Sim, Reflex PC, MXGP (Not really, because everyone cuts online), VRC Pro, iRacing, MTB Freeride, and just downloaded GP Bikes as well as Kart Racing Pro demos today which are both awesome.  Pumped for this game!!! Looks promising. 

Robert196

Good day gentlemen, lets get raging.

My name is Robert Nash and I approve this message.

I was pretty good at MX Simulator back in the day (a year ago) but soon quit due to me sucking at it. I moved to other simulations such as iRacing and have stayed there since.

In the real world I do have a life. I race almost every weekend in C CLASS YEAH but probably move to B once I get kicked out of C by the AMA or the DAD. I almost got into Karting and found these games from KRP, but never bought GP-Bikes since I sucked at the demo.

Jre

I'm Jere from Finland, 22yo.
MXS people knows me as a creator. Been doing mostly bike models there such as the GasGas and Tm. Currently working on a CR250 model and my local track project, so the game still keeps me interested in, sometimes less but still there. Maybe because there isn't any better, so let's see what the MXB is going to be. If it will be interesting enough to put effort on it I may think about creating some stuff for this community as well. Looks promising so far.  :)

In MXS sometimes I'm fast as hell, sometimes the slowest rider ever crashing in every corner. It depends on the mood.  :D Started getting my old level back lately which means I'm pretty fast on small bikes. I remember how I took the 1st place on a 125 in supercross race last year.  8)

IRL stuff: Started studying 3D animation and -visualisation in UNI, so I have a life and it's a very good one. Riding mx for hobby, bought a -07 CR250 year ago after having a -07 KTM300exc for two years so I have some kind of enduro/mx riding background and currently trying to get faster and faster. Would be nice to start racing in the near future.
Metropolia 3D animation and -visualisation student ------- My portfolio: https://www.behance.net/JereHotti

Mike80

whats  up guys  still love my sister very nice

Mike80

i ride like the wind but I like being tied up cause im really naughty

PizzaChet

Sup yall? I'm Choppy from Portland, Oregon and I'll be 50 in January. I'm a machinist and enjoy long walks on the beach, cuddling up together with my woman to watch the Lifetime channel and I'm trying to learn underwater BB stacking. I've been collecting sims since the '80's and this is the latest.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.