• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
July 13, 2020, 12:24:39 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta14e available! :)


MXGP Demo is out

Started by ChrisK, March 21, 2014, 01:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisK

Demo aviable on Steam, have fun...or not :D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Not sure I like the look of mxgp. Kinda looks a lot like mud. Shame because the first vid they released made it look nice :(

GDUBMX

its quite fun if your not expecting Mva or mx sim etc, some crazy things wrong with it but i hate to admit it ive enjoyed it
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

chriswattsmx192

Quote from: gdubmx on March 21, 2014, 06:16:19 PM
its quite fun if your not expecting Mva or mx sim etc, some crazy things wrong with it but i hate to admit it ive enjoyed it

I have to agree. It's actually pretty fun.

ChrisK

ya same here, first race u think "omg another fucking arcade mx game" but then ist very fun to Play, realy like ít and buy it.

KaseoDip


DD

Quote from: ChrisK on March 21, 2014, 08:23:44 PM
ya same here, first race u think "omg another fucking arcade mx game" but then ist very fun to Play, realy like ít and buy it.
You didn't know it was going to be an arcade game?  ;D

It's pretty fun though! The riders hitting other riders collision system is the best I've ever played!

MotoRogers499

It won't let me play the demo for some reason. I downloaded on steam and I then tried to play it and it gave me the normal yould you like the following changed to be done to your computer blah blah. After that it doesn't do anything. After I click ok nothing happens. No error message, no not responding signs, it just doesn't launch. Any ideas?

MX181

March 22, 2014, 05:35:46 AM #8 Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 06:27:32 AM by MX181
im presuming none of my stuff is saving because its a demo? A few other things im sure are possible but i havent worked out are screenshots in full screen and tabing out in full screen

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

GDUBMX

Quote from: MotoRogers499 on March 22, 2014, 05:12:14 AM
It won't let me play the demo for some reason. I downloaded on steam and I then tried to play it and it gave me the normal yould you like the following changed to be done to your computer blah blah. After that it doesn't do anything. After I click ok nothing happens. No error message, no not responding signs, it just doesn't launch. Any ideas?

try restarting steam and running in admin mode, if all else fails re-download it again. it should work mate. Your computer is saying no..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOdjCb4LwQY
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />


GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

jberryman509

Its got a lot of flaws, but I like the base that is there. the way the bike handles around corners is really cool. thats about it. the rest of the game is absolute rubbish.
Sounds are crap
The bike feels very limited in the lack, (lack of control)
Feels too slow
There is no 30 second board.
If they paid attention to those things, it would be a very fun arcade game.

Getting excited about MX Bikes! it is going to be the best game out!

DD

After I completed a race it killed my sound. On my whole computer. I have to restart my computer to get my sound working again. Great game.

GDUBMX

Weird, My comp runs it fine. What os you running? What cpu you running? May just be a bug in the demo which your comp is saying no to...: http://youtu.be/WOdjCb4LwQY
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />