• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 10:57:08 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Bike setups not saving

Started by MOTOX77, February 11, 2024, 11:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOTOX77

New to MX Bikes. Just started playing this past month. I am getting better and have been trying to mess around with bike setups. Any setup I make, doesn't seem to be saving. I have read on here some times virus protection can prevent setup files from saving. I've shut down my antivirus software and have tried again and still no luck. Any ideas?

teeds

Check and see if you have "Windows folder protection" on, it can cause this problem. Also try with a new game profile. If it's not that, try renaming the "Piboso" folder in your docs, then start the game again and see if a new folder is created. If you get a new one, try testing to see if you can save a setup, if you don't get another Piboso folder something on your system is stopping the game writing to files as it needs.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

MOTOX77

Thank you for the help...so i didn't realize when you save a setup its only for that specific track...so do i have to make a setup for each individual track? i can't just have a general MX setup that i use at all MX tracks or a SX setup that i use on all SX tracks?

teeds

Currently yes, it's a setup per track per bike but you can easily copy a setup from one track to another in game using the "Copy" button in the garage. There's talk of making it so you can just set one setup per bike in a future patch.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

MOTOX77

Right on..thanks again for the help. Appreciate it!