• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:33:02 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

rally x

Started by GDUBMX, September 13, 2015, 10:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

http://www.youtube.com/v/MZyRB2bGuJ8

little project for WRS. no elevation atm as it lags the game out big time. unfortunately the track works in wrs but i aint figured out how to get wrs cars into mxb.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

HornetMaX

Quote from: gdubmx on September 13, 2015, 10:42:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/v/MZyRB2bGuJ8
but i aint figured out how to get wrs cars into mxb.
Because that's (very very likely) not possible at all.

MaX.

GDUBMX

ok so there must be something im doing wrong here. even with the slightest incline on my track seems to lag as the car goes over that point, when i use the official piboso mxb practice track it works perfect with no lag. Any ideas Piboso?

PiBoSo

Quote from: gdubmx on September 13, 2015, 05:14:02 PM
ok so there must be something im doing wrong here. even with the slightest incline on my track seems to lag as the car goes over that point, when i use the official piboso mxb practice track it works perfect with no lag. Any ideas Piboso?

The only suggestion at the moment is to disable the 3D grass. It will be optimized in Beta7.

GDUBMX

September 13, 2015, 05:30:18 PM #4 Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 05:33:50 PM by gdubmx
ok thanks mate. so is the 3dgrass not on your Practice track then?

edit: so i just tested the track and confirm that it is not the 3dgrass which is affecting. it must be something to do with the heightmap, ive test paleta raceway also and it runs fine until i hit a jump. just out of interest what is the heightscale you have set in the practice.hmf file piboso? :)

Mace-x

Looks nice gdub, cant wait to see the new beta offroad vehicle (fingers closed).

PiBoSo

Quote from: gdubmx on September 13, 2015, 05:30:18 PM
ok thanks mate. so is the 3dgrass not on your Practice track then?

edit: so i just tested the track and confirm that it is not the 3dgrass which is affecting. it must be something to do with the heightmap, ive test paleta raceway also and it runs fine until i hit a jump. just out of interest what is the heightscale you have set in the practice.hmf file piboso? :)

The same problem can be replicated in the MX Club track.
Hopefully the upcoming Beta7 will solve this issue.