• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:13:45 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

A special request

Started by viper60, October 06, 2015, 02:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper60

October 06, 2015, 02:09:20 PM Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 02:16:50 PM by viper60
Hello,
I do not know if the subject has already been addressed but is it possible to bring together the different piboso module in one to say these play on the same circuit with all such modules exemple:
-Play a world racing series with gp bike racing on the circuit victoria

or

-Play with the rally car and motocross on the same circuit

is that possible ??

it would be really great to combine all modules in one !!!

I am French and I translated by Google grieve for translation :P

in the same way as the DCS game WORLD I think this can generate more sales and get the world on servers

GDUBMX

Ill disagree on this one Viper. Personally I think that's a bad idea,us hardcore mx simmers have paid for a motocross simulator not another mx vs atv. The car and gp bike would be kinda cool I guess.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I'm with gdub.. It would only ever be a novelty at best..

PiBoSo

Quote from: viper60 on October 06, 2015, 02:09:20 PM
Hello,
I do not know if the subject has already been addressed but is it possible to bring together the different piboso module in one to say these play on the same circuit with all such modules exemple:
-Play a world racing series with gp bike racing on the circuit victoria

or

-Play with the rally car and motocross on the same circuit

is that possible ??

it would be really great to combine all modules in one !!!

I am French and I translated by Google grieve for translation :P

in the same way as the DCS game WORLD I think this can generate more sales and get the world on servers

It would be possible, but there would be no real point in having bikes and cars on track at the same point, except for the fun of it. Probably not worth the effort.

BadStar

The only thing I think of is Super moto.. but without the cars :)   Give use half a road course and half a motocross track, put street tires on the bike models you already have.. and bam! Super Friggin Moto!   

Super moto is something that most bike racing devs have yet to implement across the board, arcade or sim. It is a fast growing sport and you already have all the stuff to make it happen.!

PLEASE!! haha

It can still fall under "mx bikes".. it would just be based on track selection and in the garage add the proper tire.. :)
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

We already are expecting a supermoto 450 and a supermoto track in beta 4.

You should check out the beta 4 WIP thread for all that and other information on what to expect..

BadStar

Thats the greatest news!! I looked at the beta 4 thread and tumblr.. missed that part i guess. thank u!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime