• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:08:15 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

New and Introducing myself

Started by articwolf01, November 11, 2015, 10:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

articwolf01

Hey everyone,

Im Artic. I recently bumped into MX Bikes and it really caught my interest. I am a former Mx Simulator player that i played for quiet awhile. I started playing MXS in 2010, so im not new to the Simulation side of Motocross. Just like MXS this game is probably going to have on hell of a learning curve. I noticed while watching videos from YouTube and reading on the forums that there is a lot of cool things in MX-Bikes.

A little about myself, I am from the USA and live in Utah. I have been in the motorcycle community sense i was growing up. I currently ride my favorite bike and bike brand which is a Suzuki RMZ 250. Its becoming winter season in Utah right now so i cant really go riding anymore so looks like ill be enhancing my skills on this game and Halo 5.

I hope to learn and play with some of you guys when i can keep it on two wheels. Ill see you guys on the track.

Mace-x

Sup artic!
Sweet bike  :)
Hope you enjoy the game, b3 is not really a blast, is quite unstable compared to b2 but it´s tons of fun anyways!
good luck and have fun!

GDUBMX

Welcome mate, nice to see a new face round here. Your a  man after my own heart, I'm a huge Suzuki fan too! :) look forward to seeing you online. Be sure to check
mxb-central.com for all your content needs.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

articwolf01

Gdub, I have already made my account for MXB Central. I like the site and im sure its going to pick up quickly once more people find out about this game. Ill do my part and spread the word about both MXB and MXB Central. I got a few friends that are looking for a new MX game and I know a few good people that can make some awesome skins and tracks.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Welcome articwolf01 :) Sounds good mate, the one thing this sim needs from the community is more content!

teeds

Greets articwolf, b4 should be dropping soon and when it does it should jolly well be the bomb  8)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Hooves

Hey Guys I'm Hooves, Ive been racing MX since I was 10 so that's just about 27 years.  A recent terrible crash has put me on the side lines for good.  I still have the MX bug though.  I'm into computers, and am excited to see a competitor to MX simulator, and something more hardcore than MX vs ATV or MXGP (though MXGP is a much better game than MX vs ATV).  I recently purchased this and am looking forward to being along for the ride as it gets better and better!

Hooves

Joe

Welcome Hooves and Good to see you again Articwolf! Long time no see!

Motocross gaming News, Media, Tutorials, and Reviews at http://www.mxgaminghub.com

Midbeck

Im not really new but i've been inactive for a long time so i thought id introduce myself.

Some of you may know me from the mxs community, for those who don't. Im Midbeck, I'm 24 years old and Im from Sweden. I've always had a passion for racing and individual sports. I work as a scaffolder but i have plans on going back to school. As far as community contributions, i guess i cant bring much to the table, i used to make videos back in the days for mxs, but nothing fancy what so ever.

#DirtyEuro

GDUBMX

Welcome guys! Hopefully one day we can all race together in an official mxb-central.com MXB championship series? That would kick ass. Midbeck I'm.pretty sure I raced alongside you in the 2013 mxs mxgp series? If not a very similar name (I was the guy everyone lapped over and over hah)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Midbeck

For sure, could definitly be the case gdub, I raced most of the series back when i played mxs :) I cant wait for this community to grow. I might give the editing another go, would be fun to make something for mxb as well :D
#DirtyEuro