• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:31:44 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

please someone help me Trouble Shoot

Started by AUSSIEDIRT, November 30, 2015, 04:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AUSSIEDIRT

Hi Guys

been working on a track for the last two weeks has been going good just stuck at one spot.
my car refuses to make contact with the ground. ive follow geo's tutorial videos and nothing I can do will make the car attach to the track thus not causing any deformation , its almost like theyre is a invisible barrier between me and the track that I drive around on , in car it looks like I'm driving on the track but when u go outside the car you real lise your actually a couple of metres above the race surface .

please someone please help me with this as I'm beginning to putt my hair out after being stuck at the same point for so long

GDUBMX

Make sure you run map.bat, terrained,and trh.bat in that  order and then run tracked. It sounds like a heightmap issue that hasn't been terrained properly. That's only a guess mind.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Snappe

Is 'scale' set the same in your tht & hmf files?

AUSSIEDIRT

just working threw the process gdubmx outlined. yes the scale is set the same hoping ive missed something in the process and it fixes it]

AUSSIEDIRT

Close but no breakfast , the car is just under the surface of the track now its like maby two feet under the race surface , but its a lot closer then it was before

𝖙𝖋𝖈

You also need to load tracked, open track, load centerline, merge then save on every compile.

AUSSIEDIRT

Hey Guys,

this is the process that ive followed ,
Run map.bat
Run Terrained.exe
Run Trh.bat
Run Terrained.exe

into tracked
create new centerline
close centerline
merg and that gives a flat line
so the its now regersting the track as flat.

I'm uploading my hole production folder so if anyone is curios I'm happy to link you.
its probably something simple but being new I have no clue what I'm missing

GDUBMX

Ok pretty sure you don't need terrained a second time, then copy the trh and tht files to your track folder and rename them to whatever your tracks called. Post a link n ill take a look if you still have  no luck mate
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Snappe

You don't need to run terrained on it's own at all.... Only the .bat files.

AUSSIEDIRT

hey snappe , I tried doing that to no avail , I am honestly lost and am out of my own ideas . coming from rfactor I haven't seen issues like this before
e

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I've seen this in MXB plenty of times and it's normally when I've forgotten to do something.. I'll happily take a look at your project folder if you want to PM me a download link.

Assuming it should open in MXB OK, as I don't own WRS..

Snappe

I'd be happy to have a look also. I really have no idea what is going wrong here...!

AUSSIEDIRT

thanks guys , ive inboxed you the links