• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:39:19 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Passing time

Started by onlyonetone, April 05, 2014, 04:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

Mate can you upload some pics, its too dark for me to see. And a step by step how to build your own.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

ChrisK

ya i know the video quality sucks but i use a iphone o.O. tomorow i make pictures and a video with my canon eos.

the poti for the throttle is in the handlebar "cave"

onlyonetone

ChrisK

for the next project i buy potis from bodnar and also a board from him

i like to have a thump throttle for the clutch

and maybe 1 joysticks (analog sticks) on the left site from the handlebar for leaning the rider.

and on each site a kill switch for shiftig or sit dab.

http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/

onlyonetone

Oh wow. I've been trying to hand make things. That website makes things much easier. Ha.

MX181

Quote from: onlyonetone on April 23, 2014, 08:39:45 PM
You have to model the entire bike. And from my understanding it doesn't have to be a set size. (Unlike the other game)

So we will be able to model out bikes to their real size and weight.  Pit bikes and pit tracks will be doable. From my understanding.

That's is a stupid thing to say haha of course you have to model the entire bike haha no fairs are modelling shit for you these days hahaha. As long as we can move the origins which we can from my understanding anything is possible in terms of modelling. 

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Lotta people lurking...

onlyonetone

I'm constantly lurking. Patiently waiting.  8)

MXK_cdub85

Patiently waiting here too. The piboso team has been suspiciously tight lipped this week. Wonder if that means another delay or just that they are working overtime lol. All this waiting around allows one to come up with crackpot theories too easily! Either way, may 5th is fast approaching fellas.

MX181

7 hours left in the day hahahaha. also all he said was he liked the sound of the 5th never said he is aiming for the 5th. please prove me wrong pib

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Im still betting on this weekend. Or monday. May the 4th be with you maybe

MotoRogers499

Quote from: TheFatController on May 02, 2014, 09:15:36 AM
May the 4th be with you maybe
Ha. Havent heared that one in awhile.

onlyonetone

May the 4th be you. Awesome.

onlyonetone

Everyone seems to be talking a lot in the dev threads so I figured I'd bump this so we can all just talk in here.

Everyone ready for the outdoor season?

moto28

Im ready.

Anyone know if Cianciarulo will be doing nationals?