• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:01:06 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Passing time

Started by onlyonetone, April 05, 2014, 04:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onlyonetone

Your picture didn't show up. Link?

Arvoss

onlyonetone

Ah I've seen that one. Do you have a link for the pocket bike handle bar tutorial. I speak French so no problem there.

MX181

Quote from: geofanatec on April 17, 2014, 12:35:50 AM

I actually love this idea, definetly going to try this out. I just like the theory of having turning on your triggers, i have tried almost every thing else but have really never tried that. love it

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

onlyonetone

I love seeing people agreeing instead of arguing. Ha

MX181

Quote from: onlyonetone on April 17, 2014, 02:38:49 AM

haha yer its good, although i must admit i do like the debating (arguing) to a certain point. its kinda cool when you have to justify your point to someone who is totally against but if it keeps going south after so long (different lengths for each argument) then it needs to stop haha

MX181

Quote from: geofanatec on April 17, 2014, 03:30:52 AM
Quote from: MX181 on April 17, 2014, 02:59:21 AM
Quote from: onlyonetone on April 17, 2014, 02:38:49 AM

Lmfao. Very true.

I just like to be the one who is right. I admit that, and thats why i argue when i feel is right. Guess thats why i own my own business. Could NEVER have a boss!  :D

So now that were (possibly) on same page..........whats up, lol  :P

haha yer its good, although i must admit i do like the debating (arguing) to a certain point. its kinda cool when you have to justify your point to someone who is totally against but if it keeps going south after so long (different lengths for each argument) then it needs to stop haha

Lmfao. Very true.

I just like to be the one who is right. I admit that, and thats why i argue when i feel is right. Guess thats why i own my own business. Could NEVER have a boss!  :D

So now that were (possibly) on same page..........whats up, lol  :P

hey man, not much. The sky is usually up bwhahaha. But for real doe, time to use the preview button hehehe

onlyonetone

I just like people getting along. I do enjoy a good on point debate though.

Arvoss

I made a GB Bikes montage because that game is awesome! :D

It took me 4 days of recording and 5 hours of editing lol :P

https://www.youtube.com/v/7W7pQpiV21c

onlyonetone

It didn't embed. Or maybe my phone is just dumb.

Arvoss

Quote from: onlyonetone on April 17, 2014, 08:26:55 PM
It didn't embed. Or maybe my phone is just dumb.

It's your dumb phone :P Here is the link lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W7pQpiV21c

onlyonetone

Dude, fantastic job. Editing was smooth and creative. Also, I can never get my back wheel out like everyone was doing in the video.

MotoRogers499

LOVED the edit man, are those people online?? Everyone is so fast.. I think I need a little more play time before I go online haha. Very good edit though, loved the effects, clean, and the cable cams were cool. Loved the song choice too :)

onlyonetone

Everyone in that video made me self conscious. Ha

moto28

The very first part of the video i cant tell whether hes giving the Number 1 or is flipping the bird...