• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:42:51 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MX Bikes beta4

Started by PiBoSo, March 01, 2016, 12:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc4187

Joe

Motocross gaming News, Media, Tutorials, and Reviews at http://www.mxgaminghub.com

BOBR6 84

Beta4 is awesome...........  8)

so far the only thing i dislike is the fact it's way better than GPBikes  ;D ;D

What would happen if somebody built a road/race bike for MXBikes?????? would it work?

Mace-x

You can use Gp bikes bikes on Mx bikes, they are weird as fuck tho xD

Joe

Im sure you could make something work. It would be more like a beefy SM bike im sure. Speaking of SM Id love to see some SM tracks with some jumps.

Motocross gaming News, Media, Tutorials, and Reviews at http://www.mxgaminghub.com

Ashes

Ok, so my whole evening plan just went down the drain. Spent it all playing b4. Piboso & all that have helped you, congratulations - you have done a stellar job!

Docfumi

The TRAINER is so BRILLIANT it should be call DISCIPLINE
This game is awesome, now I need to learn how to slide that Supermoto around ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Yamaha37H

This is so much better than before. I'm really wanting a different view though. I feel like I need a view from the neck that leans with the riders body. When I lean over in a corner my view of the bike swoops to the left or right of my screen, I want the view of the bike to stay centered in my screen, and my view lean, not the bike, I'm hoping that makes sense? My issue with this game is front wheel placement because of that, it's worlds better than before though!

Snappe

Quote from: Yamaha37H on March 02, 2016, 12:47:09 AM
I want the view of the bike to stay centered in my screen, and my view lean, not the bike

Have you tried increasing the tilt % in settings > simulation?

thisisdef

Quote from: PiBoSoIt's actually an ambitious project, and at some point, hopefully sooner than later, it will show its full potential.

Toomes1

What a brilliant update to mxbikes

Paradox28

you get a few offline ruts going and you can feel it when you're trying to get through or out of a corner.

teeds

Great release guys! Most enjoyable and you have sorted out to so many things  :)

I think you might just be onto something with this game  ;D
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

HornetMaX

If the online works reasonably, I think you are already into v1 territory. Go get it on Steam and get rich guys :)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I'd love to see MXB on Steam but I do think deformation needs to work online or be limited to offline mode. If it was available through steam but online didn't work without disabling a feature it would be a killer.