• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 06:28:48 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Rider crashing when leaning towards outside of corner

Started by Phathry25, March 01, 2016, 06:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phathry25

When using rider lean towards the outside of a corner the rider gets a strange wobble and then crashes the bike.  Take off in a straight line and get to a decent speed, press your steering all the way left, and your rider lean all the way right, he will wobble and then crash every time.

15% direct lean
25% stability helper.  I also tested at 100%, same exact reaction.

teeds

Sounds like it's the same thing we had this in B3, can't find the posts about it right now. Do you get the same when also sitting? Will try for myself later.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yes this is the same as in beta 3 teeds. Lean the bike left while sitting and leaning right and the bike vibrates and flips out, except in beta 4 it's a lot more evident.

It's a shame because it's a really intuitive thing to do when trying to control a slide / stay upright. Standing while doing it and it didn't happen in beta 3, haven't tried yet so far though.

Snappe

BadStar

ehh.. some how I missed this, because I naturally want to lean to the outside on hard turns.. and just recently realized how much more traction I could have been enjoying had I leaned to the inside..

Hope this is a definite beta 5 fix but glad to know some of the super slickness is gone with this one adjustment (realization)

**if I would have known I would have won the previous GTX series  ;)
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime