• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:16:40 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Got some time.

Started by 22Ryann, April 13, 2014, 09:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MX181

May 17, 2014, 08:32:28 AM #15 Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 08:35:28 AM by MX181
when will we be able to sign up? i wasnt able to get my registration to work, presumable cause i thought it was not up yet.

also mate, i know you from something! how, when, why? Your just reminding me of someone but i cant think where and who haha

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

22Ryann

You could actually sign up now, it wont stay relevant in the end product, but adding false entries and data will help me knock out bugs.

Your entry you signed up with the other week actually did add to the database as i seen it in there MX181 lol

Alby46

i'm not able to log in :-/

22Ryann

Lol we are still in major production stage log in isn't fully baked yet mate.

Alby46

22Ryann

Been putting in some solid time on this, Have decided to make the site open for all MX games, so people from MXvsATV Supercross (Hopefully can hack and mod like reflex) can upload, MXS, and MXbikes can all share content on the site.

Its turning out super good and put the finishing touches on the messaging system this evening, with notifications! this will show notifications of downloads of your tracks, new comments on your tracks, skins etc. also

MotoRogers499

Very nice! What will you call it now that its open for all games? Cant be MXB Empire.

Ruubs

Awesome design, truly amezing!

onlyonetone