• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:11:53 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Welcome Back MX-Bikes Central, Have a track (MXBC Compound V1.3)

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, March 05, 2016, 07:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

March 05, 2016, 07:27:30 PM Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 04:09:33 PM by TheFatController
MXBC Been down for some maintenance and is back with the MXBC Compound V1.3!

New V1.3 Link: http://www.mxb-central.com/mxbc-compound-v1-3/

https://www.youtube.com/v/jaLnTKwfNsA

Track features a national loop with a 25 man gate and an SX track. Unfortunately the SX track doesn't work too well in Beta 4 but we'll see about either learning it better or V2 will come with an adjusted version. It's also a bit of a visual resources hog, so you may need to lower your graphics settings slightly to get things smooth.

The national loop difficulty is hard. Recommend using the 350xf or you will find with the loss of traction out of corners some of the jumps will be super hard to clear (this goes for both the 250 and the 450). Other than that, the track has one flagman, no replay cams (it is only v1.. If anyone wants to make some cams feel free).. But it does have full race date and is also registered for stats.

Enjoy.

Mace-x

Aaaaaw yeah!  :D
Thanks a lot fats, this track is so much fun, cant wait to rip some laps online on this beauty!
Amazing job as always

Docfumi

AWESOME  ;D ;D ;D track TFC, but the lap times do not work.
Thanks for another killer track btw.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Vortex_Damien

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Laptimes don't work? Are you sure it's just not because the start/finish line is before the gate you might need to run 2 laps before it registers?

Scuzzy285

i saw this in i think one of your videos on youtube and was looking for it hahah looks good.
Aerial Racing Team

Vortex_Damien

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Yeah Geo, the bikes don't have as much reaction to the jump angles. Before they had to be more mellow as the bike reacted strongly, now it's more realistic the jumps can be a bit steeper.

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

teeds

Quote from: TheFatController on March 05, 2016, 08:14:02 PM
Laptimes don't work? Are you sure it's just not because the start/finish line is before the gate you might need to run 2 laps before it registers?

Same, just did several laps and got no sector times at all Fats :-[ 
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Damn ok, will sort it, have company right now so will be later.

Docfumi

Quote from: TheFatController on March 05, 2016, 09:44:36 PM
Damn ok, will sort it, have company right now so will be later.

All good Fats, you have a good weekend and thanks again for the track.  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Fangel

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks for all the kind words guys..

Link updated in first post with racedata fix. The track is the same other than the .RDF so no need to rename the folder. Please delete your current copy, redownload and use v1.1.

And I will delete the original MXBC Compound entry from MXBC.  8)

PeterV

Cool track Fats very nice.

Just thought i would let you know that i could not get the track too load in the beginning.
Then i remembered something i did once....
I altered my replay buffer size from 500 MB too 200 MB and now it loads fine.
(i had similair problem with Jerez track in GPBikes)