• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:02:32 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Welcome Back MX-Bikes Central, Have a track (MXBC Compound V1.3)

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, March 05, 2016, 07:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tristanmx

Is there an option for sx track respawn on it ? Because every time I fall I respawn on MX track....
Contrary, the mx track is very funny to ride, nice work ! ;)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

PeterV, not sure why that is mate.. Maybe a memory issue?

Tristanmx, thanks mate. No, the sx track has no centerline. I was planning on adding it as a different layout but since it's not that rideable I haven't bothered yet.

BadStar

Quote from: TheFatController on March 06, 2016, 12:53:08 AM
Thanks for all the kind words guys..

We owe you more than kind words.. your track/s are quality work, thank you!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Asdrael

the MX track is nice and fun. Pretty fat stuff there, some jumps I can't make and there is one face that always throws you slightly sideways and it's hard putting it straight again.

The SX seems ridable. Scaling the jump spacing by ~15% would make it perfect I think.

Thanks for the nice work!
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks BadStar, will have a couple more soon.

Senensis, stick at it mate, all jumps are nicely rideable on the national, just takes the control coming out of corners to make a few. Sx needs something, haven't figured out what yet. I have another sx coming soon that will be easier to figure out what needs to change to make it b4 ready.

BadStar

Was goofing around with recording and put this together earlier.. came out w/ a bit of stutter though, lame..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYhrMbgMI0Y
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Link in first post updated. Many fixes to jump faces, leading up to jump sections and general stability improvements on some areas

Thanks to Teeds for testing  :D

Hopefully the next version will include functional SX.

P.S Looking good BadStar!  8)

Scuzzy285

liking the track fats i was hauling on it the other day but how come there isnt nay lap times like it dosent register hahahah me teeds and badstar were in a race and noticed it wasent going to end hahah.
Aerial Racing Team

𝖙𝖋𝖈

When was that? I fixed the race data in 1.1 which was confirmed working as records now show up on the stats page, and the only change in 1.2 was heightmap..

Scuzzy285

yea sorry hahahah you fixed it in the new version sorry oh and the new shape of the jumps is amazing the game is shaping especially with your tracks good job fats :D
Aerial Racing Team

teeds

Oh damn, sorry Fats forgot to mention this yesterday  :-[  Yea, as yz250 said, we started getting lap times but it's like everyone had cut every lap during the race.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Scuzzy285

Aerial Racing Team