• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:54:32 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Welcome Back MX-Bikes Central, Have a track (MXBC Compound V1.3)

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, March 05, 2016, 07:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scuzzy285

oh and forgot to mention it is working in 1.2 perfectly fine
Aerial Racing Team

teeds

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Scuzzy285

hahahhaa not anymore from what i can tell i threw down about 20 laps on 1.2 and it seems fine but havent played it online yet
Aerial Racing Team

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Ok well thanks for testing! Will update the track record later to reflect the name change and hopefully faster lap time, and looking forward to riding it online at some point!

Scuzzy285

Aerial Racing Team

𝖙𝖋𝖈

March 07, 2016, 05:40:52 PM #36 Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 05:42:41 PM by TheFatController
OK re-registered. Thanks PiBoSo for deleting the old entry.

Let's see if I got it all right this time aye  :-X

BadStar

Hey Fats,

I watched a sweet vid of you killing time at the compound.. but did u at one time have replay camera's set up? I noticed you had a pip that seemed to be a preset replay..just curious bc I love the replay feature in this sim and your tracks deserve the good angles/views when making vids :)
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

teeds

Quote from: TheFatController on March 07, 2016, 05:40:52 PM
OK re-registered. Thanks PiBoSo for deleting the old entry.

Let's see if I got it all right this time aye  :-X

Looking very good Fats, had a great blast around here last night. It's the track I remember testing with a big grin on my face in B3 again  ;D

"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Thanks BadStar, I actually made that vid using freeroam cams. Will add replay cams at some point but they weren't the most important thing on the list.

Thanks teeds, it's definitely got that b3 flow back a bit after those adjustments. Thanks for testing. I had a blast on last night, shame I was on late but it was Walking Dead night lol.

TDH263

Great job Fats!! love the way the track is set out and especially the textures on the ground, one of if not my favorite track on the game right now!

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

BadStar

You should post your new vid on the compound as its trailer... it's a sick vid man!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

𝖙𝖋𝖈

New v1.3 version released to fix race data exploit. Link in first post 8)

pacopastor34

The song of the video is soooooo amazing!

EDIT: What kind of server do you use for MXBC? It is extreeemely slow mates...