• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

January 22, 2021, 12:49:09 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta15d available! :)

TFC's Replica Track Creation Tutorial Series

Started by 𝖙𝖋𝖈, November 22, 2019, 08:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: War Cry on July 04, 2020, 06:51:26 PMJust checked my issue post on the tangram GitHub page, and it has been closed. Apparently, the issue resolved itself and the best guess was the server being hit too hard. Hopefully, anyone that wants/needs to can now use tangram to get heightmap info

Good news mate, thanks for the update!

felipevonzuben

Hi guys!
I finished the second part of the tutorial but when I load my track into the game, it has a huge clif in the middle of the map, like a huge step from one half to another... I did it again from the begining 3x and still getting the same.
Any ideias of what the heck is happening?

Thanks! :)

SD | NSG Sherco

Quote from: felipevonzuben on January 11, 2021, 12:24:19 AMHi guys!
I finished the second part of the tutorial but when I load my track into the game, it has a huge clif in the middle of the map, like a huge step from one half to another... I did it again from the begining 3x and still getting the same.

I would guess that it is to do with your heightmap, maybe the data you are collecting is off and therefore is producing a different terrain than desired. I am not an expert but this is my opinion :))

felipevonzuben

Quote from: SD | NSG Sherco on January 11, 2021, 12:56:39 AM
Quote from: felipevonzuben on January 11, 2021, 12:24:19 AMHi guys!

I would guess that it is to do with your heightmap, maybe the data you are collecting is off and therefore is producing a different terrain than desired. I am not an expert but this is my opinion :))

Yeah I was thinking about it too, but I changed the heightmap to a complete new one and things got even worse!
I am lost!