• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:34:42 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Supermoto Track Days

Started by MotardMatt, March 08, 2016, 04:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotardMatt

Hello,

I'm fairly new here from MXS and wondered if people would be interested in some supermoto track days?

irl i used to race supermoto so i'm very excited to see it as an actual feature in this game.

I'm not setting any dates but every so often when i have free time i will host one and post on here somewhere to let everyone know, if anyone wants to go for a ride now let me know!

The reason i'm doing supermoto track days is because its fun to just get together and throw some laps down, im not planning on it being super competitive but you can race for fast laps if you wish!

Also, good for setting up bikes and testing against other players.

One thing i ask though, if you are ever in my servers is dont be mean to anyone, if someone is slower than you and trying to improve then help them maybe? thanks!

*No mods server side so everyone can jump in

Mace-x

Sup MotardMatt, nice to see you here, of course we´d like motard days, since b4, online is alive again and i´m sure it will take off to greater levels than just racing for fun, if you want to use a custom track there´s no problem, just post the link so everyone can download it and jump in!  ;D

MotardMatt

thanks and nice to see you here too!