• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:25:53 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Pitbike - rc4187

Started by rc4187, March 11, 2016, 03:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc4187

March 11, 2016, 03:21:58 AM Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 03:31:08 AM by rc4187
It's uploaded and available for download. I hope you all enjoy it. I have sure had a lot of fun making and testing it.

http://www.mxb-central.com/pitbike-rc4187/

image courtesy of Vortex_Damien

If you'd like to see more content, please consider donating some money at the following link to support development :)
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=erdchamberlain%40hotmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=rc4187&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

Vortex_Damien

So Sick! thanks for the release

rc4187

Just want to thank FatController, Teeds, Vortex_Damien, GDub and Mace-X for helping test it out.

teeds

Saweet! Cheers AOS. Pitbikes fest tonight then   ;D
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

GDUBMX

@RC you are most welcome mate.  It's always a pleasure and I'll check you some cash when I finish work as I know how many hours you've spent modding for this game.

@teeds yes mate,  will be well up for that tonight!  Now the community has it hopefully we can get a huge race going which I can record 😊 just need that better netcode to fix lag junkies like mace haha and the non euros so we can all play smooth!
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

RiccoChicco

Some nice work here! Really nice mod!  :)

rc4187

Quote from: geofanatec on March 11, 2016, 06:37:39 PM
Sweet bike! Are you going to register it on server?

Yeah, probably tonight. Teeds and damien have had it on their servers already. Had a great time online last night with it.

teeds

I thought there was a Pit-bike track link here earlier, was I seeing things - again?  ;)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

rc4187

Sorry teeds... track isn't quite finished.

Wedgewood

This is a really fun bike, Thanks

conceptgraffmxs

amazing model dude :) really fun ! possible create a skin for this bike ??

rc4187

Yes... you can skin it... I don't have a template out yet... but you could unpack the paints that came with it and use those for a template til an official one is made.

conceptgraffmxs

Quote from: rc4187 on March 12, 2016, 12:09:53 AM
Yes... you can skin it... I don't have a template out yet... but you could unpack the paints that came with it and use those for a template til an official one is made.

amazing thanks dude

Dan

Thanks nice fun mod !  ;)

Why only 3 gear? The majority of dirtbikes have 4   (There's just one line to add in pitbike.cfg ... )

Why do I say that? Because it would be good also to have a version SM for use karting circuit and therefore having a ratio of more, less would tap into the engine saturation! (on MX track also)

Finally it's my opinion and I think it would also be great for fun!

Otherwise congratulations to all work done!

a+  8)