• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:23:52 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

First track on MX Bikes

Started by Niko Mouk, March 14, 2016, 06:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niko Mouk

Hi guys, I'm starting my very first track on this game.
Did a couple of section while drinking cofee at work.
Hey ! If you like my work, you can 💰 donate on Paypal, thank you !

StoneRider

t'es un malaaaaaade  ;D

beware guys, frenchies are comming... :P

GDUBMX

<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Mace-x

Niko Mouk

Wedgewood

this track looks great, I can't wait to ride on it.

Motoboss

I have given no one permission to use my height maps..
Thanks Sandbiter for the heads up ..
Can someone please take his posts down?

Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page

PiBoSo

March 21, 2016, 11:00:19 PM #7 Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 11:12:23 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: Motoboss on March 21, 2016, 10:48:17 PM

Exactly which posts? Are the screenshots from a terrain using your work?

Conversions without permission are not allowed on this forum.
However he didn't release anything yet...  :-\

PiBoSo

March 21, 2016, 11:04:24 PM #8 Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 11:12:41 PM by PiBoSo
Video and comments about it deleted.
Hopefully Niko can clarify his position.

Overall, please try to behave. We are busy enough and don't need the drama.

Niko Mouk

Damn that's crazy  :o

I used the map to know where are jumps and did brush with some ruts, is that stealing ? ... In the next future will every parts "copyrighted" ?... "guys it's my rut I know her I made it that's my daughter !"  :-\

On MX Simulator the community sucks more and more day after day because of the lack of recognition of everybody moreover now tracks are paid instead of free.

I spent some times to understand how to show it's not a copy paste, here is the difference photoshop tool between the 2 maps, ok you'll need to boost the light of your screen but you can see that more than 90% of jumps are differents, the environment is different. I absolutely agree about ruts that are nearly perfect in mx bikes.

Maybe I'd better told to you Motoboss that I used the layout but I worked more than 5 hours on the heightmap and it's not over. Sorry about the misunderstanding. My only one wish was not anybody saying "hey guys did you see Niko's track, awesome, this guy it the best !"  ::) I personnaly don't need anything about anybody, my wish was the community saying "hell yeah, one more track, maybe in 6 months there will be more than 10 tracks on this game" !

As I caught you PiBoSo, I sent you an email few days ago if you can check  :)

Peace guys  :-*

PizzaChet

Quote from: Niko Mouk on March 22, 2016, 12:22:29 AMI used the map to know where are jumps and did brush with some ruts, is that stealing ? (YES!)
...now tracks are paid instead of free (where?)
...more than 90% of jumps are differents, the environment is different (any percentage without permission is theft, learn to make your own)...
Sorry Niko, but how is this justified? If you asked them to use their content for a template, maybe they would allow you to with credits. If you un-saf a file in MX Simulator, that's also stealing.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Niko Mouk

Quote from: PizzaChet on March 22, 2016, 01:32:23 AMIf you un-saf a file in MX Simulator, that's also stealing.

On the first hand, Motoboss' JS7 Compound is not a saf.
Then if you tell me you don't see paid track and events, you're blinded sorry.
To finish, I always give credits to anybody who worked on the finest part of a track, you can check all my releases on mxsimulator I always give credits : my mxsim posts.

The most shining exemple is this one where I took Checkerz (yeah guys we are talking about big boys) RedBull Straight Rhythm to make my own Squared Rhythm, never ask him anything but gave him big credits and GUESS WHAT he thanked me ! What do you think about this mentality, a bit better no ??  ::)

So please stop using those big words saying I'm a thief  >:( that was nothing else a work in progress video, credits to geofanatec I watch his tutorials  ;D ;D ;D

I hope all this misunderstanding will ends quickly.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Niko Mouk on March 22, 2016, 07:32:24 AM
What do you think about this mentality, a bit better no ??  ::)

No, I don't think it's any better.

Motoboss

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 21, 2016, 11:00:19 PM
Quote from: Motoboss on March 21, 2016, 10:48:17 PM

Exactly which posts? Are the screenshots from a terrain using your work?

Conversions without permission are not allowed on this forum.
However he didn't release anything yet...  :-\
Thanks Piboso ..
I have over 8 full months in that track.. It clearly says on the release that the Height map is not free to use..
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer or at least take the time to like my Facebook page...Hit the button below
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page

Niko Mouk

Quote from: Motoboss on March 22, 2016, 12:13:30 PMI have over 8 full months in that track.. It clearly says on the release that the Height map is not free to use..

:-X I just checked, was the sentence already in big red ? If yes I really apologies...  :-[ I'll not release the track with the actual layout.

Thanks to geofanatec to (be the only one to ?) understand  ;)