• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:35:29 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Bike degradation

Started by StoneRider, March 14, 2016, 10:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StoneRider

i was thinking about a bike degradation. When you fall, there is a chance for the bike to be broken. You can brake your gear lever so you can't use it until the end of the race. And may be some visuals like a front plate missing and scratch everywere on the bike after you crashed. And why not a pourcentage of chance to get a flat tyre during the race, or whatever mecanic issue... :)

what do you guys think ? sorry for my english

Clark139

Totally love the idea just think it should be incorperated in a little later than beta 5 as the physics are still a work in progress

BadStar

Hey stone, your bike broke down plenty last night (core)  :o

J/k man...so did mine. Your fast as hell so Sorry it had to happen to u
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

StoneRider

Yeah that was a hard one... I had two abandon in 250 and then two again in 450... damn. but it's a long serie ! may be my luck will turn soon and i will can finally finish a race ! cuz if you don't pass the finish line it doesn't count if you put 30sec between you and the second...! that's the finish line that count lol #PrayForStone

BadStar

Maybe your going to fast for your pc to handle.  :P
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

StoneRider

LMAO when i look at my Pc right now i almost believe you... :(

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I know it sucks with how good this game can look but I've not had any cores (touch wood) since lowering graphics, turning off reflections and 3d grass)..

StoneRider

well ! i just did. let's see, thanks man