• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:45:36 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Pictures of the tracks!

Started by MxMonster725, April 21, 2014, 01:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDUBMX

Ahhhhh yes awesome fats!! This looks amazing mate
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

teeds

Looks great TFC, i'd go for collidable like the real thing  :)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

𝖙𝖋𝖈

I am definitely edging toward collideable..

So anyone else want to make some stadiums?

Asdrael

February 12, 2018, 12:23:08 PM #543 Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 01:58:44 PM by Asdrael
Looks really good!

I'd say do both a non collidable version for people to train on and a collidable one for people to race on.
Donate to me -> feed my coffee addiction -> get more mods!
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Bj Slice

Quote from: Asdrael on February 12, 2018, 12:23:08 PM
Looks really good!

I'd say do both a collidable version for people to train on and a collidable one for people to race on.

do you mean non-collidable and collidable versions? I think it will be a great option.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

Asdrael

Yeah wups, corrected.

(Need the GRE - "Good Riding Edition" back, like I did for Anaheim 1 some time ago... only collidable is too much for beginners).
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Probably right to do two versions..

It's a shame MXB doesn't support physics bales, or ones that can be moved like reflex.

Asdrael

Quote from: тғc on February 12, 2018, 02:00:54 PM
Probably right to do two versions..

It's a shame MXB doesn't support physics bales, or ones that can be moved like reflex.

Yeah, or even the MXS version that slows you down a lot but without punting you. Another trick if you want "soft" bales is to put a mound under it. It will throw you off and make you fall but not put you into orbit.
OEM bikes pack
MXBikes Discord

Twitch135

I don't mind the collidable tough blocks. What track layout is this TFC? Looks good man.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Twitch135 on February 12, 2018, 03:07:03 PM
I don't mind the collidable tough blocks. What track layout is this TFC? Looks good man.

That is my version of A1 2018.

I wasn't gonna bother making any SX tracks but since Asdrael had to go and be inconsiderate and got a life I was left with no choice.

Plus I needed a reason to finish Angel Stadium  8)

GDUBMX

Quote from: тғc on February 12, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

I wasn't gonna bother making any SX tracks but since Asdrael had to go and be inconsiderate and got a life I was left with no choice.

hahah awesome!! love it. good job mate, cant wait to jump back in game and play
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Twitch135

Quote from: тғc on February 12, 2018, 03:14:25 PM

LOL! Thanks for making this, can't wait to rip some laps on it. Also thank you to ALL you guys who make tracks/bikes/paints/etc I really do appreciate all your hard work.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Alex

please can someone make a rough tutorial vid of making an example track or just anything simple for the public. can pay a little $ or model you something idk.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Alex on March 18, 2018, 08:20:15 AM
please can someone make a rough tutorial vid of making an example track or just anything simple for the public. can pay a little $ or model you something idk.

I will, but only if you release the kx250 2t first...

Alex

will need a tutorial for that to haha :'(