• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:01:16 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Pictures of the tracks!

Started by MxMonster725, April 21, 2014, 01:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giopanda

quick break from track making to update my track objects pack that i will release as soon as my tracks are done..or maybe earlier.

still miss some haybales (naked and covered) and don't know what else..

anyway, everything is super low poly to have the least impact possible on performances (the whole scene is 4160 tris, ground plane included)
but there's still some room for improvement to go as low as 3000!

GDUBMX

Great work Gio,  you're a huge asset to this community with what you are bringing. Thank you very much for the hard work you are putting in. Its so great to see a new track builder, Especially knowing some of your tracks from mx sim and seeing the quality there. Enjoy your week bud
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Vortex_Damien

Umpossible compound getting a revamp :) going to really try and wow people with this track

CSchmied986

GDUBMX

Snappe

Looks great! But why do you not use f10 for screenshot?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Latest from Hawkstone Park WIP

GDUBMX

joao santos 17

Looks impressive fat like always i apreciate your work to

Twitch135

Looking very nice TFC. Good work man.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

stevo

Looking forward to this one....nice work mate  :)

PizzaChet

Holy F-Balls! I've never! Just two pics and I already love it!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

iNsane

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal

Mace-x

Looks fantastic!

Question, i´ve notices that this beta handles ruts amazingly, like, really amazing!

So, would it be possible to have a rutted version or, could you run 100+ laps on it and bake the deformation in the final release?
just asking, i think that ruts would really add a difficulty in therms of going fast AF *Cough* make sandy crash! *Cough*
;D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Mace-x on July 15, 2018, 06:42:58 AM
Looks fantastic!

Question, i´ve notices that this beta handles ruts amazingly, like, really amazing!

So, would it be possible to have a rutted version or, could you run 100+ laps on it and bake the deformation in the final release?
just asking, i think that ruts would really add a difficulty in therms of going fast AF *Cough* make sandy crash! *Cough*
;D

I was thinking about this.. I've done the same as I did with redbud and not refreshed the deformation since finishing the heightmap.

It did run amazingly but the last 10 - 20 laps have been an absolute struggle! However I have a couple of suggestions for PiBoSo for the next beta for this so will post in the suggestion thread.