• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:38:39 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Pictures of the tracks!

Started by MxMonster725, April 21, 2014, 01:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thisisdef

Quote from: geofanatec on May 02, 2014, 02:13:50 AM
Slowly coming along here.

Need to add cross-bracing still, but coming along.

Just an update 8)

Dude that looks amazing! Great start!
Quote from: PiBoSoIt's actually an ambitious project, and at some point, hopefully sooner than later, it will show its full potential.

Ruubs

Little update on my AX track. I still need to make a better stadium and add other bales etc. I also might add some new rut texture.

acr21

Track looks awesome. I am confused though, isn't the track backwards? If you follow the track around it looks like you would be hitting the finish line jump backwards.

Ruubs

Quote from: acr21 on May 02, 2014, 06:47:43 PM
Track looks awesome. I am confused though, isn't the track backwards? If you follow the track around it looks like you would be hitting the finish line jump backwards.
Thank you. Nono, it's all right, someone else got confused too awhile back. Check out this video and you will understand it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK9HbE6nqsk

acr21

Ahh, it all makes sense now. Thanks. Looks great.

MX181

oh my god, that super geo. Making me want to out some of my heightmaps in haha

Live by the YOLO - UID #2

ChrisK

May 03, 2014, 09:19:42 AM #66 Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 09:29:07 AM by ChrisK
wow realy nice looking track!

how did u startet? just with the wiki from piboso?

my last track also was mcm2

my website from 2002 :D

http://home.arcor.de/teamsad/

and the website from my mcm2 team mate

http://www.stromnet.de/frames.htm

MotoX745

How did u get treess because when i try to use tree models it crashes the fbx2edf thing

onlyonetone

You guys are doing an awesome job. After the game drops and you get everything working in game one of you all should do a full tutorial.

onlyonetone

Sweeeet. Make sure you noob it up. Ha. I can't get textures to work for life of me.

onlyonetone

Any track updates guys? With the development updates crawling (I understand piboso and snappe are busy) its nice to see the track updates.

Ruubs

Quote from: onlyonetone on May 07, 2014, 03:59:49 PM
Any track updates guys? With the development updates crawling (I understand piboso and snappe are busy) its nice to see the track updates.
I've stopped for a moment. I want the release before I will improve my track, if I don't like the game or if my track doesn't play out as planned I did everything for nothing. I also have exams in a bit and I need to finish a 3d model project for a friend of mine.

MotoX745

meanwhile i got textures for trees to work in map view now, still working on the fence textures and the cones with the odd distortion.
(also heightmap wont be eroded as in the image, it was just a test)

onlyonetone

That's awesome dude! Are making all your textures from scratch?

MotoX745

the fence and cone were made by my friend and he base textured them a little, but im updating it, as for the trees those are pre-made textures that came with them. I'll eventually make custom textures for everything but not motivated to do that right now until i know how the game runs and everything. so just the basics for now.