• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:26:00 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Recording while riding?

Started by CSchmied986, March 27, 2016, 12:37:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CSchmied986

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but im trying to figure out how to record while im riding, so i cant get helmet cam race footage for videos? I know there is software that does it but does this game do it? Or only standard replay? thanks!

teeds

You will need some kind of software to record game footage in an up-loadable video format. You can record the footage either live while you play or from a replay of a session you can save from the pits. The replay allows for slow motion and many different views etc, be aware you need to set he replay file size if you want capture a long session.

:)
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

CSchmied986

It would be great if they could just add the riding camera views in replay!

BadStar

2 Helmet cans already exist in replay but I agree about the actual view from first person.
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

iceberg

If you got Nvidia Shadow play you can do that by selecting "record desktop", run the game windowed, launch the record and full screen after launching the record

i've made this with Fraps and Nvidia shasdown play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWfRc3QNYIA 

HornetMaX

Quote from: iceberg on March 30, 2016, 08:16:36 PM
If you got Nvidia Shadow play you can do that by selecting "record desktop", run the game windowed, launch the record and full screen after launching the record
Or you can use MSI afterburner (free): it can even use Intel/AMD/Nvidia hardware accelerated encoders (respectively QuickSync, VCE and NVENC).
At least you don't have to run the game windowed ...

CSchmied986