• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2024, 08:33:06 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

AJN's A-Kit Bikes

Started by Scrallex, May 09, 2024, 10:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrallex

Hi.

Here's a bike pack I've been working on since December 15th. I'm very proud of them. The idea came as I started to see factory lobbies die off during the previous OEM beta as I was not a fan of the ground physics of those bikes. I hopped into some public servers on the Piboso bike and was surprised at how well the bike handled and seemed to be lacking only power aspects to be competitive against the other bikes at the time. I posted my first test bike Dec 18th (?), three bikes (250, 350, 450) on Jan 15th, and was working on a competitive way to vary the bikes for a full pack in late January.

These bikes are 100% my own. I scrutinized every value in these files before determining that they are what I wanted them to be. They are based on the stock Piboso bike that is offered in the base game as a template to build from. I used only information that is obtainable in the community to steer development of these and stand comfortably on the fact that there is no other pack of bikes published that are both varied in feel from brand to brand but also competitive in performance aspects.

The pkz files are unlocked and can be opened with winrar. The model files can be pulled from each bike and placed inside the folder of another bike to convert into any other within the pack. Each bike has a unique feel achieved through varying the balance - it is very likely you will find one or two bikes as most favorable and not as likely for the rest of your riding group to share the same preferences.

Models are all imports from the best model makers from MX Sim.
Contact them through discord to obtain the PSD's to each for custom kits.
Julien (Julien113): Kawasaki (KX), Yamaha (YZ), Fantic (XXF), Stark (Varg)
Isaiah (eyezaya): Honda (CRF), Husky (FC), Triumph (TF), KTM (KTM), Suzuki (RMZ)
Caden (cadens): GasGas (GG)
TMFR: (TM) https://www.tmfactory-racing.com/
Thanks,
-AJN

Player Version (Google Drive)

Player Version (Mediafire)

Server Version