• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 09:21:33 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Help

Started by RerservedTen, April 29, 2021, 06:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RerservedTen

Hey, I've been playing mx bikes for 21 hours now and I still don't know how youtubers and other people get the helmet view while play. does anybody know how to get the helmet view?

Thanks

PizzaChet

April 29, 2021, 07:18:39 AM #1 Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 05:39:06 PM by PizzaChet
Quote from: RerservedTen on April 29, 2021, 06:48:25 AM...the helmet view while play. does anybody know how to get the helmet view?
You can cycle through all of the views once you assign a key or button. In the controls page there's 3 or 4 tabs at the bottom for inputs. Go through all of those tabs and once you get over ALL of the available controls, you can assign the view input. I like the 1st person too since you can do tearoffs. P.S. Don't forget to assign a tearoff button!
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

PizzaChet

Quote from: RerservedTen on April 29, 2021, 06:48:25 AMI still don't know how youtubers and other people...
Did you get your helmet view?
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.