• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 11, 2024, 08:39:17 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Any help?

Started by BenJensen, January 29, 2024, 08:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenJensen

Greetings, I've invested 300 hours into the game, but I struggle immensely with riding in the SX. Every lap ends in a crash. I've experimented with high-traction tires, which has slightly improved the situation, but the challenge remains. I'm perplexed about why I can't seem to improve in SX. Please refrain from suggesting that I simply need more hours of gameplay to enhance my skills. Even players with over 1000 hours in the game share the same difficulty in mastering SX.

YourMaternalUnit

It's not just hours overall. You have to understand the people who are good at SX sat there in testing going over the exact same sections and turns over and over and over. It's actually kind of unreasonable what's demanded to be good at SX. You can see 250 riders in real life clear jumps that you need to hit perfectly on a 450 in game. It's dumb but it's what the pros demand of the track makers so that's what you have to get used to or just avoid SX.

If you're willing to put in the time, the actual trick is to set a track marker to be able to do the exact same section 1000 times until you can get it.