• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 05:43:03 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

What bike is fastest?

Started by 0kresio, June 24, 2021, 07:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0kresio

Hello.

I was just wondering if there is a big difference in speed and handling between the different bikes in the 250cc. I've heard that the suzuki is slower or handles worse than others but which one is the best to ride on?

Thanks.

GanjaMan420

July 02, 2021, 10:16:27 PM #1 Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 10:18:56 PM by GanjaMan420
suzuki rm ez
nah people say either honda or kawasaki is fastest and most stable both for 250s and 450s
i think its the riding method, suzuki needs to be ridden a different way than the honda or kawaski / set up differently to achieve similar lap times. maybe even changing the lines due to the way the bike handles, and going faster, some bikes are better at others in different aspects... but i do believe the hondas and kawasakis are easiest to ride for sure.

Ruubs

What Ganja said is pretty much spot on.

There isn't one bike that is 'the best' or 'the fastest'. Each bike is better or worse in different situations. Some guys are better on a Suzuki than on a Honda, and vice versa. It's all about what you want out of a bike (more or less frame flex, higher or lower COM etc.) and where you get used to the most.