• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:39:54 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

hanguards for the bike?

Started by DudeeliteMX, June 30, 2016, 05:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DudeeliteMX

Ive been looking for a skin/model with handguards in the game for quite some time but I cant find any. Ive seen a topic with this KXF450 with handguards but the topic was ended and so was the download link. Anyone got a bike with handguards please share it :D

BadStar

+1

Hopefully the XR450/DRZ/KTM/WR enduro's that I hope are in the works will have em!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

DudeeliteMX

Yes, I hope that the enduros will have the headlights, the full-protection handguards and maybe even that little lip on the back fender. +1

𝖙𝖋𝖈

IF I ever get anywhere with this RM 250 I was thinking about doing another version with handguards, disc cover and rad guard..

IF..

Right now normal mapping is making me want to throw it all away.

DudeeliteMX

@TheFatController, I really look forward to seeing you RMZilla 250 on the track, you should really make another version with handguards indeed. Like the UFO handguards. http://imgur.com/14IWe1f

thanks for all your past and future work FatController!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Sorry, but damn they're some ugly handguards  ;D

Disclaimer: I'm not a Pastrana fanboy..

I love the RM 250 and think if I'm putting any handguards on they're going to have to be:

DudeeliteMX

Those acerbis handguards looking very sick on that RM, much better choice than my suggestion. I like those UFO handguards on the new YZF models, Romain Febvre ran those handguards in MXGP I keep forgetting what track it was on though, but on the YZF 2016 they look gnarly, keep it up. looking forward for your work mate :)

𝖙𝖋𝖈

How about these?  ;D

Could probably do with turning the norm / shading down a bit.. But you get the idea

DudeeliteMX

That bike is awesome, you need to release it man! :D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

RMProductions

FatController can you make wraparound hand guards for enduro bikes? Is it possible? I know it's possible in MXS but PiBoSo has made MX-Bikes with different higher detailed modelling in mind

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Of course it's possible.. You can model anything you can imagine or have the time and patience to make.

I'm not going to though. I made the handguards for this because I personally love this look. The 01 rm with these specific acerbis guards has a very one off unique look.

I also don't have much free time anymore for mxb projects. The only things I've made to date are things I love, not things requested, and it goes double now :(

RMProductions

Well dammit, do you not love the look of the new Husqvarna 701? it's gorgeous in enduro and supermoto trim!

Rick

Please handguards for Husqvarna, KTM Bikes.

pacopastor34

An enduro version of all the bikes I converted will be released soon. Stay tuned.