• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:36:20 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

upcoming models

Started by AlexTee, April 18, 2017, 12:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysterious

December 12, 2017, 01:42:42 AM #90 Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 02:45:05 AM by Mysterious
Quote from: Alex on December 12, 2017, 12:54:00 AM
boo fucking hoo
if you wanna give me shit ill give it straight back.
supermini isnt even finished? ill make a new shroud just so you cant hold me to it TFC....it just a shroud lol
i think like 12-15 people are keen to buy the bike? either way who gives a shit?
im aloud to post whatever i want released or not. sit back and enjoy the fucking pictures and if you wanna cry about it, make your own fucking bike

Quote from: Alex on December 12, 2017, 01:16:53 AM
the irony. angry for showing a discord message publicly yet you all seem to be fine with using ripped models that were private and now public. noobs man. if that cunt didnt say shit like 'You could never get it in game..........not too worried even for you' then i wouldnt of but.....what goes around comes around.

Quote from: тғc on December 10, 2017, 05:33:43 PM
Very nice.. but if you don't plan on releasing it, you shouldn't post it in the 'upcoming models' thread. Maybe like a renders thread or something?

also you do realise i started this thread? maybe its MY upcoming models for ME?  ;)

You do realize TFC has bikes in game, along with many many tracks right?

Which model was a rip?

Technically, the tech10 yes........but not really.

It is no different than buying off turbosquid, as long as I don't sell it. Hence where the MSR boots and Wheels came from (and honestly a lot of other content around came from "other" sources) just so I can make it work in game and not worry about spending months modeling something that has already been modeled. No reason to re-invent the wheel twice :)

And not to mention the Tech7 boots I put in game for you as well, but guess you decided to remove.

Either way, now I can help others get their content in game as well (the whole point anyway).

The irony is the very very beginning of this entire thread:

Quote from: AlexTee on April 18, 2017, 09:11:46 PM
i dont want to message a bunch of people asking for help but if anyone is interested in exporting/helping get this is game that would be rad. asdrael said he would  Make the geometry and engine files (legend) i just need help exporting.

Alex

but that has nothing to do with posting a model im making in an upcoming models thread lmao
fuck off geo. you are a pest. remember how you said you were done with the forums. that was cool

Mysterious

In all fairness, I did PM you.

You brought it here

Alex

MotoSavage

this thread is for posting pics of models etc. not bickering. Handle the shit in pm's

Kenny154

Quote from: Alex on December 12, 2017, 12:54:00 AM
boo fucking hoo
if you wanna give me shit ill give it straight back.
supermini isnt even finished? ill make a new shroud just so you cant hold me to it TFC....it just a shroud lol
i think like 12-15 people are keen to buy the bike? either way who gives a shit?
im aloud to post whatever i want released or not. sit back and enjoy the fucking pictures and if you wanna cry about it, make your own fucking bike

Why don't you do something similar like Jre on mxs. Set a price goal for the bikes, Make a minimum donation of $5 and lets say as an example $100 all up from people donating the bike gets released? or heck id buy both those bikes from the looks of your rm and kx you have quality content and i would be happy to donate.

Alex

john_710

Vortex_Damien

not bad fix the creasing in some areas it will look great!