• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:06:56 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Video Editors and Recorders

Started by LastFriday, May 26, 2019, 02:24:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LastFriday

Just curious what video editors you guys use for this game.... OBS I used to use to capture, but the frames were choppy, noow I use GeForce Expirence and its way better with recording 60fps but apparently when I go to a video editor it says that the frames are not at a stable 60fps which is maddening  >:(

What do you guys use to record and edit?

GDUBMX

i use mirillis action to record and Magic Vegas Studio 14 to edit
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

MikeGibson

March 16, 2023, 10:09:37 AM #2 Last Edit: April 21, 2023, 01:04:59 PM by MikeGibson
I'm aware this answer comes a bit late, but for others who might have the same question. I feel your pain with the choppy frames and the unstabilized 60fps. I've been there myself, and it can be really frustrating. After some trial and error, I've found that Movavi Video Editor is one of the best software available for this game. It's very user-friendly and can handle a variety of video formats. Plus, it has a ton of powerful features for editing and adding effects. You can even upload the finished video directly to YouTube. Give it a try and see if it works for you. I'm sure it will be a great help!

Tiago Oliveira 199

Hello, I've been trying to get in touch with you for a while, I bought the mx bikes beta 18 and I noticed that there is a folder with the name animations, as I am a motocross games enthusiast with a good variety of fmx tricks, I would like to hear from you is there any way for me to create cheats and add to the game through that folder animations... note; I have been modifying tricks for years for the mx vs atv unleashed using the sik tricks editor software, I am curious to know if there is any software and way to do the same for mx bikes.