• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:34:39 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Server doesn't recognize?

Started by onlyonetone, October 10, 2014, 12:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onlyonetone

When trying to get a different bike in to the game I get the error that the server does not recognize the bike.

Alibaskins

Yes you have a data mismatch, because servers must have the bikes and tracks as you :)

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

Ruubs

Alibaskins

Yes you have to release your bike  :-*

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

onlyonetone

Ruubs

Quote from: onlyonetone on October 10, 2014, 01:33:07 PM
Even in training?
I can ride on it in singleplayer, but not multiplayer.

I'm not releasing it. Piboso told me not to release anything if his files are included in it. Geometry, sounds etc.

daffernn

Quote from: Sandbiter on October 10, 2014, 03:49:51 PM
Even in training?

I'm not releasing it. Piboso told me not to release anything if his files are included in it. Geometry, sounds etc.
how is it possible to do it on sim and not mxb?? :(

Ruubs

Quote from: daffernn on October 10, 2014, 04:13:56 PM
Even in training?

how is it possible to do it on sim and not mxb?? :(
Well, if you change your bike in MXB, you can also change the engine (you can make it a lot faster). If it'd be allowed to ride with every bike online, there would be a hell lot of cheaters.

daffernn

ahh yeah i asked frankie about that because he wanted to import his husky. i think they should make dynos and the same thing that sim has with jm files so you have to put it on the dyno piboso creates not letting people create there own.

Ruubs

Quote from: daffernn on October 10, 2014, 05:07:18 PM
ahh yeah i asked frankie about that because he wanted to import his husky. i think they should make dynos and the same thing that sim has with jm files so you have to put it on the dyno piboso creates not letting people create there own.
Not letting people create their own?
You only want a 250f, 350f and one 2 stroke?

I'm sure 90% of this community prefers it the way it is now. We can make 50s, 85s, 150s etc. This way is a lot better IMO than the way MxSim has it atm.

daffernn

well i meant for all the dynos to be created buy piboso or snappe like jlv created them. how will we be able to get our models in if we cant use them? will piboso and snappe have to approve of every single model created?

Ruubs

Quote from: daffernn on October 10, 2014, 05:15:39 PM
well i meant for all the dynos to be created buy piboso or snappe like jlv created them. how will we be able to get our models in if we cant use them? will piboso and snappe have to approve of every single model created?
Piboso has 4 other games he has to work at.
The models have to be approved by the server hosters, which will be done easily.

daffernn

Quote from: Sandbiter on October 10, 2014, 05:43:20 PM
Quote from: daffernn on October 10, 2014, 05:15:39 PM
Piboso has 4 other games he has to work at.
The models have to be approved by the server hosters, which will be done easily.
i know i wasnt asking him to do it since i know hes busy, so i just wanted to understand how it will work :) thank you.

HornetMaX

Weird. In GPB there are plenty of bike mods that use some of the default bike files (physics, engine sound, ...) and Piboso never complained.

MaX.

PiBoSo

October 16, 2014, 11:37:22 AM #14 Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 11:38:59 AM by PiBoSo
Quote from: HornetMaX on October 16, 2014, 09:04:30 AM
Weird. In GPB there are plenty of bike mods that use some of the default bike files (physics, engine sound, ...) and Piboso never complained.

MaX.

Physics is ok.
Engine sound is not, but unfortunately there is no time to download the mods and check them.
Sandbiter was so kind to send a message asking for permission. Other modders apparently don't care. Shame on them.