• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:11:45 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

I can not enter the online race

Started by max92tom, February 20, 2020, 05:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

max92tom

Hi everyone, I have problems with the online race. When I go to the server, I have a constant download labeled "syncing". For a while I could go to a server where there are no people, but now I can't even go there. What should I do?

bombo

ihave the same problem from yesterday who help me please?

max92tom

Quote from: bombo on March 12, 2020, 04:39:53 PMihave the same problem from yesterday who help me please?

I still have this problem. did you find a solution to this?

fridgedollar

does it give you any other message? have you let it run for a while and see if it loads you in? it does take a while to load in to a server especially if you have high ping

max92tom

Quote from: fridgedollar on March 26, 2020, 05:53:23 PMdoes it give you any other message? have you let it run for a while and see if it loads you in? it does take a while to load in to a server especially if you have high ping

I waited 1 hour to enter, but did not enter.

BubuuM

LastFriday

iNsane

Try to disable all of your mods first, try to join a stock server and if you've had reshade installed before, remove the mxbikes.exe out of the installation directory and let steam "verify game files" and let it download corrupt data again.

If you can join a session without any mods, try to enable your mods and try to join a modded server.

🌐 MX Bikes custom content
MXB-Mods.com

📚 MX Bikes User Wiki
MXB-Wiki.com

💸 Feel free to donate
PayPal