• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:50:05 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Yamaha Test Track

Started by StoneRider, December 30, 2020, 06:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StoneRider

Hey ! here is the Yamaha Test track. This is the best track to train on to train and tune your bike for the Aerial E-SX World Champ.
Enjoy the tryhard !

DOWNLOAD

fridgedollar

most frustrating track i've ever ridden, 10/10

dylan44frisch

This track is harder than all the simps when Belle Delphine announced her Christmas special

otisjordan

Horribly difficult. Perfect, well done mate.

UncleLiberty76

I think the spacing is a bit small. still think the on offs need a better lip for the flow of the track but otherwise i am excited to see what you come up with. That honda track was amazing.

StoneRider

brems294

I think the track will be perfect for version 30B of MX BIKES, for the moment no fun on it, unplayable. But very very beautiful trail !!

otisjordan

Quote from: brems294 on January 07, 2021, 08:19:37 PMI think the track will be perfect for version 30B of MX BIKES, for the moment no fun on it, unplayable. But very very beautiful trail !!

Why do You think that; What changes in that version?

AZDesertRat

Sarcasm albeit unfounded IMO.  These test tracks have massive skill gap and your average rider is going to struggle.  Yet, you watch some of the videos from better riders and they have no problem.  SX in general is much more difficult in MXB, which I feel is a very good thing and quite realistic.

StoneRider

SX is not for anybody IRL either :)

brems294

so I didn't think that the track was badly made or something else .. it is just so realistic that for mx bikes it's complicated .. lol afterwards it's a very good training track.
after yes when you look at good player on mx bikes the track is fluid. but not all players level.
it was not a criticism but a remark.

StoneRider

i get it man np. i honestly wanted it that way. i think mx bikes handle it very well. It's just like IRL, the random joe on a stock bike cannot do good on a pro test track. thanks for putting the time to try it and give me your review :)

JacFran

Where can I get that gear and the bike? They are sick!