• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:26:11 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

KTM Test Track

Started by StoneRider, January 14, 2021, 02:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StoneRider

And another one !! Here is the KTM Test track. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as you enjoyed the other ones. i had a lot of nice messages about the test tracks, and a lot to tell me how much you were hyped for the Aerial E-SX champ. It really motivated me thanks guys !!

I also wanted to say a HUGE thanks to Ruben for letting us know about his texturing method. It's on an all new level know !!!

Enjoy !!! DOWNLOAD

Cody D

Looks super fun and great job making it!

AZDesertRat

January 14, 2021, 03:09:45 PM #2 Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 04:08:16 PM by AZDesertRat
Big thanks, these test tracks are crazy good!

BTW - Any chance Ruubs can share his texturing method?   I saw the screenshot from his new SX track and it looks awesome.  This would only benefit the community in general.

StoneRider

thanks guys ! he did shared it in mod tracks on discord ! that's why i say "us" and not "me" :P

AZDesertRat

January 14, 2021, 05:01:57 PM #4 Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 05:10:16 PM by AZDesertRat
Hmm, took a quick look this morning but must have missed it.  Going to check again now:).

Thanks

*Ok, found the info about masks and surface layers plus a cool tidbit from Snappe:).  Thanks again!

brems294

great track! fluid! just I still have so much trouble in woops! lol great job

Blackout_STi

Thank you for this! Hey, I'm new to this game, but would like to start making tracks. I haven't done any since Reflex... Can I get a link to the discord you guys are talking about? Thanks in advance!

StoneRider

SixIX MX

This is definitely my favorite of the test tracks so far. Kinda starting to get whoops down lol

Hubchap

Awesome track, fun once you get the flow down