• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:20:08 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

MXGP of Sweden 2010 Uddevalla

Started by JV, May 20, 2021, 05:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JV

May 20, 2021, 05:27:11 PM Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 05:54:27 PM by JV

This is a replica of Uddevalla from MXGP of Sweden 2010. As a Swede it felt like the right thing to do a replica of Uddevalla from a time when I personally feel the track was it's best and most epic to spectate, with typical Uddevalla GP weather.

The track comes with a standard version and LQ (low quality) version (deleted many objects). If you have a slow PC I strongly recommend you use the LQ. If you still want to run the standard version you can turn off 3D grass and lower screen resolution for better performance.

The track also comes with a Re-shade preset if you want to try.

I strongly recommend Vsync , it seems to do wonders for this track.

Big thanks to:

Resolute Kraken – track builder tool and general support.

Niko Mouk, Insane, Ruubs – discord support in general.

Hellmachine – beta testing and cooking up an epic release video.

Jimbo – beta testing.

Also thanks to the people who donated on my last track, it really means a lot! All the money was re-invested into future projects.

As always a lot of hard work and many hours went into this track.

I hope you enjoy it.

If you like my work, please consider making a donation.

JV

Download here: https://mxb-mods.com/mxgp-of-sweden-2010-uddevalla

fridgedollar

super addicting running laps, especially love how rough the track is. awesome job dude, thanks for sharing :)

Resolute Kraken

Great job!  Love the little details like the tear offs.

AZDesertRat

Awesome atmosphere and track rides great too ;).  Thanks!!

GDUBMX

Nice work JV, its really refreshing to see a proper rough MXGP track made. You've done a terrific job on capturing that atmosphere of a rainy day in sweden! Please continue to create more of this greatness  8)
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

JV

Thanks gdub! :D  There will be more for sure!

Damon

Track looks incredible brother, but the link isn't working at the moment because mxbmods is having some issues. Could you offer another download option?

BeansAndWeens

Awesome work, thanks! I look forward to getting decent at this track. Love the roughness.

Toppis55

Awesome track man! Only thing i have to say is that the texture on the sand parts of the track is a little hard to see where the ruts are. Thats the only "minus" i have to say. I love how realistic the track feels and how the ruts are, just perfect!

WEE!

Fet som fan!

Några andra kommande projekt i samma tema?

JV

Tack! Har inga svenska banor på gång, dock lite gamla nationals och några andra GP banor :)

WellsMX524