• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:02:56 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Suggestions for MXB (and a bit of GPB)

Started by Thatmotoguy9, June 12, 2021, 02:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thatmotoguy9

Hello, so, I have been thinking and writing down ideas for what I would want in mxb or gpb, mainly mxb, so here are all of them in a list:
1. use something like unreal engine and make the graphics a lot better
2. get more supermoto maps in mxb
3. make a new game with MX and GP in 1 and sell it for 40 bucks (with the unreal engine, I can imagine switching engines is not just quick) and with good graphics you can make the best bike game on there and get it to a top seller
4. get a lisence for real life bikes, that can be a selling point, not having to install them, its easy but I get so many people asking me how, and they wont understand
5. (very small change) get in a wheelie the right leg on the seat, and make the animation a little faster, what I mean with right leg, I mean left leg, so you still cover the brake

thats all I got for now, I can comment with new ideas if I have them

bikelife_shaw

Quote from: Thatmotoguy9 on June 12, 2021, 02:07:24 PMget a lisence for real life bikes
you do know how much that would cost right?
Quote from: Thatmotoguy9 on June 12, 2021, 02:07:24 PMuse something like unreal engine and make the graphics a lot better
so you basically want a completly new game
Quote from: Thatmotoguy9 on June 12, 2021, 02:07:24 PMget more supermoto maps in mxb
there are a shit ton of SM maps for this game. And if you cant find one make it yourself

Thatmotoguy9

you do know how much that would cost right?
yes I do, and I know about the new game, thats the thing, they couold make so much money with good graphics, I would buy MX Bikes with good graphics and bikes for 60 bucks, if it would look good and have good phisics (that is where Ride is wrong, phisics) id buy it for 60 bucks