• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:08:57 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Game keeps crashing

Started by Reevesy, December 08, 2021, 09:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reevesy

Everytime I load up the game, I have about 10 seconds before the game crashes, whether I load up the track or i'm just sitting in the menu. I've done a fresh install, deleted every single mod, deleted reshade and maxhud but nothing will fix it. Pls help

teeds

When you fresh installed did you delete the install directory? I believe Re-shade leaves files in there that can mess things up if you don't. Also make sure to delete or rename the Piboso folder in your docs and test with a fresh one if you haven't already.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Tman86

I've been having the same problem and I can't seem to find the issue. Please let me know if you figure it out.

cbax864

Anyone solve their crashing issue? I've completely deleted the game and all folders 4 times and the game just crashes as soon as the track loads.

Thompson9869

same. cant test or anything. i can load the tracks but as soon as i go to enter track dead game CTD

Brappster

Does anyone have a fix? I have been having issues where sometimes the game runs fine. Other times it freezes. I have my graphics set low even though I have a very decent graphics card. I can't even run testing 75% of the time. I've deleted everything multiple time, I am out of ideas. Any help is appreciated

PizzaChet

CTD's are a known issue. I get plenty of crashes trying to join a server and sometimes when I have a weird collision with the ground or an object. Sometimes I can play for hours without any issues. Just keep retrying.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.