• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:14:21 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Can't see my friend's kit paint in game?

Started by ToplessMaid, August 10, 2022, 09:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToplessMaid

So, I've been testing out trying to put custom name and numbers on kits using GIMP.  Once done, I share the paint file with him through discord and he's able to wear the gear and see it properly.  However, once we get into race, he's not able to see my gear and I'm not able to see his.  We have each others gear downloaded and are able to put it on and see it in in the main menu.  Is there something I'm doing wrong?  Any suggestions?

JUSTlp | OneForOne Racing

Easy thing mate. Dont share it over discord. Cause when u got a space in the name discord will automaticly do a - instead. Share it over mega.nz or mediafire

ToplessMaid

Quote from: JUSTlp | OneForOne Racing on August 10, 2022, 09:26:04 PMEasy thing mate. Dont share it over discord. Cause when u got a space in the name discord will automaticly do a - instead. Share it over mega.nz or mediafire

Thank you so much for the quick reply!!! Lifesaver

JUSTlp | OneForOne Racing

Np mate, i like it that i could helped you.

I can tell you rq why.

When you save for example your .pnt in Painted as Fox Relm it works for you and everyone who got the .pnt with the same name. But if u send it over discord the name will be Fox-Relm. When you guys hop on a server MXBikes thinks you guys uses another kit.

Have a good one.