• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:17:09 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

SM Bikes Pack (new preview of bike pack!)

Started by grimm, March 09, 2016, 11:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2tfanatic

Quote from: grimm on April 15, 2016, 03:44:30 PM
Quote from: Rhyveeo on April 14, 2016, 05:09:55 PM
Is there a 125cc two stroke supermoto somewhere?

There is one in the pack I released, but it needs a drastic change with weight and gearing to be of any real use, even at the shortest gearing it feels like a 125 two stroke has been stuffed into a 450 chassis.  :-[

Yeah I made a 50cc painting for the 125R SM because itit feels like a 50cc but it's fun to ride

wattdigger

The last track doesn't have a link :/ I have searched google and couldn't seem to find it there either. Any chance of a reupload?

grimm

Quote from: chriswattsmx192 on April 28, 2016, 07:16:51 PM
The last track doesn't have a link :/ I have searched google and couldn't seem to find it there either. Any chance of a reupload?

Funring 2013, right? Couldn't find it searching either. Dunno why it disappeared, and if it's a problem that I uploaded it I'll take the lashing over it being back out there. But it's truly one of the best tracks out there to really thrash a supermoto and have a few jumps in the mix (even if it is all tarmac). Not sure if it was a server issue or what that caused it to not be available, but a few tracks seem to have gone missing over the past few years that I am the only one holding into and willing to host for download. I really should just put together a track pack when I get around to doing a Honda XR400R style variant of the 450MX machine.

Funring2013:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i611nsesaioyjep/Funring2013.zip
(works in all Piboso titles as well, GP Bikes, MX Bikes, WRS, etc.)

Any other tracks not available I'll check if I have them and upload them too.  ;)

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 13, 2017, 12:03:51 AM

GO GO Gadget positive attitude!