• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:50:53 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2016 Rmz 250/450 Skinning Contest

Started by Vortex_Damien, March 25, 2016, 04:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortex_Damien

Vortex_Damien

6 More Days to Send your Graphics to me!

CSchmied986

GDUBMX

Nice skin but I don't think  replicas are allowed mate.
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

CSchmied986

Ya I just figured I'd make it anyways cause a lot of people like the factory replicas.

Vortex_Damien

2 More Days to send in your graphics, if i dont get enough entries i will either make the date longer to allow people to finish skins, start up the contest at a later date, or just take what i get and put that in the skin pack

Vortex_Damien

So i guess no competition guys.. only had one entry :/ maybe i will start it up at another time

CSchmied986

When are you expecting to release the bike? Any chance of getting a beta?  8)

Vortex_Damien

Should i extend the date? seems people are only know figuring out about it?
Also bike release should be sometime this month!

Mace-x

I´d say than more than a contest just let people make skins for this bad boy, if they are quality enough release them in the rmz package, just my opinnion to  ;D

wattdigger

I say a full release for the rmz would be just what this game needs to help get it going. I'd be more than happy to release free content on it.

StoneRider

Quote from: chriswattsmx192 on April 26, 2016, 05:11:12 AM
I say a full release for the rmz would be just what this game needs to help get it going. I'd be more than happy to release free content on it.

+1 if i could do a full release on the kawi... i would do it :(

CSchmied986

If Jay really made 20K off the kawi, i almost say F it and give it out. Hopefully the KTM will come soon.

MotardMatt

Quote from: NorCal 986 on May 07, 2016, 03:46:40 AM
If Jay really made 20K off the kawi, i almost say F it and give it out. Hopefully the KTM will come soon.

No way he made 20k from the kawi?