• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:15:46 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Milestone MX (2012 SX Track layout)

Started by pacopastor34, June 29, 2016, 12:23:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pacopastor34

Hi everyone. This is my "replica" of Milestone SX track. A layout that I think is from 2012 by the youtube videos. Not very accurate but I hope it will be so fun for you guys.

MEGA link: https://mega.nz/#!yUk02brT!1XxX5OXYstT2tDpvB4Y6SI__XeLUPBCRq092YPz8xSc

pacopastor34

Quote from: geofanatec on June 29, 2016, 01:59:50 AM
Just another beautiful track!

Wow, I love it!

I really get along with your style :)

Great job!

(I swear, the bumpiness you add just lets the bike do more and can push it harder. Seems if it is too smooth it just slides out, but whatever you do give just that little bit of grip) :)

Wow! Thank you. In some way you did it with your videos!

Paradox28

if you polished this track up and gave it the details it would be an excellent supercross track!  Its fun to ride as it is...a couple jumps feel a tiny bit sharp and the whoops need a little work but other than that its a good one...especially good for learning SX style riding.

pacopastor34

Quote from: Paradox28 on June 29, 2016, 06:16:24 AM
if you polished this track up and gave it the details it would be an excellent supercross track!  Its fun to ride as it is...a couple jumps feel a tiny bit sharp and the whoops need a little work but other than that its a good one...especially good for learning SX style riding.
Thank you so much!

pacopastor34

Quote from: geofanatec on June 29, 2016, 04:25:25 AM
My videos are over-rated, lol. Badly in need of attention.

However, they still get job done :)

All the new features are added are just like texturing, so same concept.

When the new World Creator comes out I will update videos.

I am so so amped up about that new program and it just fits MXB so well! (at least I think it will).

Not good for detailing the map with berms, ruts, jumps, etc....but just getting the base heightmap in and the "world".

I believe will bring it to new level!

Not just trees, but brush, flowers, mushrooms, cactus, you name it! I mean come on!!!!!!

So little details excite me so much :)

I think it will be amazing for details but a bit expensive for my pocket...

That details will match perfect with the multiple centerlines that piboso implemented in tracked for beta5 for freeride/enduro tracks.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

It's definitely a fun track paco! Geo I think the bumpiness adds to the feel the same way deformation does, gives the bike something to latch on to which we don't get with smooth tracks online with no deform :(

Personally I prefer 'em a bit smoother but that's not to say this and the facility aren't fun tracks! keep at it man, great to see some new content. :)

BadStar

I really like this track!! I love seeing how much better you guys get per track, its amazing!

The whoops are really nice, they seem worn and vary in height/width throughout!

The triples, especially the one by the bleachers after the double double is just awesome! The pop adn the audio feedback from the small bump in the jump feels so good!

I also greatly appreciate the track textures you use to help show different lines. I think this is a necessity for sx tracks in a game. Not because I need to see a line but it helps break up the "blend" and I can make decisions as I am coming into the rhythm section.

Great work, thanks!!!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

GDUBMX

Awesome track man.  Loving it so far :) question.
Do you plan on doing the mx track? Thanks man
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

pacopastor34

Quote from: gdubmx on June 29, 2016, 10:51:25 PM
No, I don't but it's a very nice track and why not, I am trying to do a enduro track but it's so much work for me. Maybe this weekend I start Milestone MX. I'm glad you like the track man :D :D :D

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: pacopastor34 on June 29, 2016, 11:52:11 PM
No, I don't but it's a very nice track and why not, I am trying to do a enduro track but it's so much work for me. Maybe this weekend I start Milestone MX. I'm glad you like the track man :D :D :D

Please do man! I wanted to make Milestone for a while but have really run out of time to make tracks at the moment.

pacopastor34

Quote from: TheFatController on June 30, 2016, 12:09:44 AM
Quote from: pacopastor34 on June 29, 2016, 11:52:11 PM

Please do man! I wanted to make Milestone for a while but have really run out of time to make tracks at the moment.
Ok! I will do It. Do you know how to import 3D from Google Earth to sketch up? I know how to import heightmap and "textures" by your videos but it's possible to import jumps? It's only for the placement.
And I don't know why sketch up import info from about 2012-2013

𝖙𝖋𝖈

You can't import jumps unfortunately. Sketchup Geolocation allows you to import from Google Maps height data, whereas Google Earth seems to use something else.

This never made sense to me since Sketchup Geolocation is intended to allow you to create models for Google Earth, but hey, I guess they don't want to give away their really valuable data.

So what I normally do is use Earth as a reference for jump placement, and use SU Geolocation as a rough area height guide.