• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:02:38 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

rc 125

Started by rc4187, June 30, 2016, 01:41:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rc4187

June 30, 2016, 01:41:30 AM Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 02:09:02 AM by rc4187
Hi everyone. Here's the first bike I ever started making for this game way back at the beginning of beta 3. Have been real busy, but finally decided to move it to beta 4 and clean it up a bit.
It is my favorite bike to ride in game. Handles so well and so easy to scrub and whip and bring back. Very beginner friendly as well I believe. Hope you all enjoy it. It is no replica, but similar to a 2000's CR 125r.

If you like this model and would like to see more content, please consider donating some money at the following link to support development :)
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=erdchamberlain%40hotmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=rc4187&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

http://www.mxb-central.com/rc-125/

rc4187

I'll clean out the stuff from beta 3 then and get fats to edit the page when he has the time.

BadStar

June 30, 2016, 03:11:13 PM #2 Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 03:08:03 AM by BadStar
Can't wait to get home and try these out! Thx man!

Update - Awesome bikes man, thank you! The 125 feels great!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

darkbelow13

Holy crap, this bike is amazing. I didn't have high expectations, but I completely smoked the fastest lap I'd run at Glen Helen on a 250F on my second lap. Now I'm not good, so that isn't saying a lot, but this bike just feels so right. Thank you!

BadStar

Yea! Finally I feel like I am hitting the power band and it feels great! Plenty of speed for anything with the right gearing! My fav 2 stroke engine for sure! Hope PiBoSo upgrades the 250x power curve to kick a little more :)

Great bikes!
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

Mace-x

This is one of the most fun bikes around, love the powerband and how agile it is! thanks RC!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Great bike again rc! Really fun to ride and so clean.. Love the geometry, really feels like I've got to be on the rider lean to get the most out of it around a track.

And as usual I keep forgetting to drop into 1st and get bogged down. On GH for example if you nail it just right and manage to keep the power up you can make it up st Helens nearly as quick as the 250f.. If you drop the power even for a second it's a long slow crawl lol, so cool!

P0isn

Download doesnt work it says it is invalid and im so sad cause everybody says it really good :'(

BadStar

Rode this again for the last couple hours.. once again man, you did great on feeling the power band kick in!!
Mon-Fri
Sat/Sun Anytime

rc4187

Quote from: BadStar on October 19, 2016, 08:44:45 PM
Rode this again for the last couple hours.. once again man, you did great on feeling the power band kick in!!

Thanks! It's still my favorite bike to use. Braaaaaap!

𝖙𝖋𝖈

It's a killer.. I rode this for the very last race of the first GTX series against 250f's, granted I'd already won as I had the points but the awesome thing was I didn't come last.. Glen Helen though and 0 use of the clutch, I had to rebuild the engine afterward lol