• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:24:46 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Some suggestions

Started by MultiCOOLFRESH, December 31, 2016, 04:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiCOOLFRESH

December 31, 2016, 04:59:28 PM Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 06:42:45 PM by MultiCOOLFRESH
Hello there,

there will be another motocross game in a simcade-ish way. Have a look at the alpha feature list from this game https://lcqstudios.com/alpha-feature-list/. PhiliaN and I spoke about the crashes in MX and GP Bikes. I think, that this game has a good solution. You basically have to pick your bike off. Maybe the Piboso team can think about adding some feutures that this game will have. In general there are some really good features and I know that some feutures are only in the single player of this game, but this does not mean, that we could not have those feutures in MX or GP Bikes ;).

MCF
Heeeeey Hoooooo

𝖙𝖋𝖈

As much as I agree with what you've said, I do think it's important to wait and see if some of these features actually make it into the game.

I'd love rag doll physics, getting up and having to go fetch your bike, ideally automated so people couldn't stand on the track in the way of oncoming bikes, but I don't think it's going to happen.

MultiCOOLFRESH

December 31, 2016, 06:05:14 PM #2 Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 06:46:29 PM by MultiCOOLFRESH
Quote from: TFC on December 31, 2016, 05:14:21 PM
As much as I agree with what you've said, I do think it's important to wait and see if some of these features actually make it into the game.

I'd love rag doll physics, getting up and having to go fetch your bike, ideally automated so people couldn't stand on the track in the way of oncoming bikes, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Off course it is not as important as e.g. the netcode. But I think we all would love that as a feature in the game.
Heeeeey Hoooooo

GDUBMX

Isn't that the game our Vortex Damien is part of development?  I've been waiting since July to see a screenshot.. If you are reading this Damo, no pressure mate!
<br />GDUBMX YouTube<br />

Ruubs

Quote from: gdubmx on January 01, 2017, 12:52:56 AM
Isn't that the game our Vortex Damien is part of development?  I've been waiting since July to see a screenshot.. If you are reading this Damo, no pressure mate!
It sure is!
No doubt the model will be good.