• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:54:00 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Videos

Started by CBL Gaming, September 30, 2014, 08:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twitch135

WOW! 8) . Looking forward to this track release. Keep up the good hard work TFC.
<br />Donations are greatly appreciated http://paypal.me/TWITCH135

Bj Slice

seems like a fast track. I'm excited. Thank you TFC! Another great work man.
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

PizzaChet

Great stuff Fats! Why are the on-bike views so shaky looking? Kinda nauseating.
Quote from: YodaIf no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Snappe

Quote from: PizzaChet on May 04, 2017, 06:37:26 PM
Why are the on-bike views so shaky looking? Kinda nauseating.

I think that's just how they are atm... The rider's head movement is a bit jittery.

TFC.... Top drawer stuff!

BadStar

Can't wait Fats! Beautiful as always!

One of my best memories in MXB is on RedBud(wip)

*When we were battling for a couple laps and both riding 2 very different lines, but equally exchanging positions! Great track!
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

Bj Slice

May 08, 2017, 08:22:03 AM #620 Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 02:20:12 PM by PiBoSo
Red Bud National. Man this track is on point. The larocco's leap is tough for the 250's specially when the track starts to deteriorate. Unfortunately, the 450 does not have the traction for this track thus, renders it unstable due to it's power. More traction for the 450 and a little more friction to compensate the speed of it and it is gonna be fun. For the 250, it rides awesome like in the video. Pardon the riding I still need some more laps in this track. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/v/9tgrBRXOGRE
"Practice not until you get it right. But practice until you can never get it wrong, and make it a routine"

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Nice riding, glad you're enjoying it. 3rd pinned on the 250 is good enough for the leap, 4th and you start to loose speed.. It's a shame because IRL the leap is 4th pinned on the 250s, but saying that, it's 4th pinned on a factory tuned pro bike ;)

Bj Slice

TFC will you put some audiences in the final release?

𝖙𝖋𝖈

No plans to.. I'm not a big fan of bilboard people. Me and Sandy experimented with 3d grass people which worked nice, but caused a major performance hit.

Also, if I was going to make it ama style, it would need a lot more than just people to be properly Red Bud. Gates, people, trucks, pro tents, banners along the entire track sides, cars, campers, that entire field at the bottom of the leap is normally full of vehicles..

Way to much. Maybe in the future sometime if I get some of these objects made for other tracks.

Snappe

We plan to add proper crowd support to the track tools in the future.

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Quote from: Snappe on May 08, 2017, 05:53:09 PM
We plan to add proper crowd support to the track tools in the future.

That is definitely awesome news  ;)

Bj Slice

Great work though! A fun race of 10 people should be awesome!

BadStar

If you gear down to somethiong like 13/52 4th loses speed for the leap?   I must investigate, coulda swore I was rolling it nice in 4th..maybe not
Most Active In-Game        PM me and I may be able to race!
Mon-Fri
East Coast: 4p-10p 
Forum Time: 9pm-3am (-5)
Sat/Sun Anytime

derbi

𝖙𝖋𝖈

Lol, not quite a save, more of an unavoidable physics bug, but either way, funny when it happens ;)