• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:01:41 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

Start sequence disqualify

Started by Alby46, October 01, 2014, 09:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alby46

While waiting for the race to start, the bike keeps moving to the right ( practice track ) and the only result you can have is a disqualify for jump start

Snappe

What gate number does this happen on?

HornetMaX

It happens for me even when in the pits: practice track, go to track, once in the pits (under the tent) stay there without giving any input. The bike slowly drifts to the right (it turns, it spins around its vertical axis).

Pushing the lean input left or right you can change the direction of the drift.

MaX.

onlyonetone

Try putting the dead zone on lean at 10%

HornetMaX

Quote from: onlyonetone on October 03, 2014, 09:46:04 AM
Try putting the dead zone on lean at 10%
Don't know if this will "solve" it or not, but it shouldn't happen anyway, no matter the deadzone or lean input.

MaX.

lmuzillo

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 03, 2014, 08:36:46 AM
It happens for me even when in the pits: practice track, go to track, once in the pits (under the tent) stay there without giving any input. The bike slowly drifts to the right (it turns, it spins around its vertical axis).

Pushing the lean input left or right you can change the direction of the drift.

MaX.
same thing happens to me

MXK_cdub85

Me and my friends are having a similar issue, except it moves forward into the gate causing disqualification. It happens on every gate. You must hold your front brake the whole time or you're screwed.

teeds

+1 one this, happens all the time to most I've seen on the start gate. Even holding both brakes on last night I got DQ =/ and that was try 3 as others had been DQ before that. Getting to start a race start is a lottery right now it seems.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

wkit454

i just wait till there's 5 seconds left to be on the gate and it seems to work for my friends and i

teeds

Quote from: wkit454 on December 21, 2014, 05:29:07 PM
i just wait till there's 5 seconds left to be on the gate and it seems to work for my friends and i

Indeed works well, cheers.
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba