• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:30:52 AM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

2018 Shift Blue Label Gear

Started by Umpossible, January 15, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umpossible

Hey there guys! This is my first attempt and release of gear on MX-Bikes. I'm currently only releasing the 2018 Shift Blue Label Gear but if anyone would like it I can also release Dean Wilson and Ken Roczen versions with their name and number as well. If anyone would like the PSD's just send me a direct message and i'll happily send it to you (for free, non of that paying stuff they do at mxsim) or if you'd like me to alter anything myself for you personally, like name and number, let me know as well and i'll try my best.

Has anyone got any suggestions of what gear they would like me to build? I'm thinking of attempting Ken Roczens white A1 jersey next. Let me know what you think!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ldn8nunx7ctf845/2018%20Shift%20Blue%20Label%20Gear.zip

P.S. I'm also looking at designing some tracks but i'm finding it a bit difficult. If anyone can point me in the right direction or provide any tips i'd gladly take them on board.

Cheers!

john_710

bcantrell1

So glad to see some other people putting some time and effort into the game. I'm working on building a couple tracks myself. Learning the work flow as well  as far track editing. I know a few people that know what they are doing. However they aren't ever really around anymore and there is little to no tutorials so I'm using the text tutorial I believe tfc made. Pm me any questions and we can troubleshoot together.

By the way, Gear looks great I'll run it for sure!

philiaN

Nice gear - glad to see some new stuff

@bcantrell1 join the discord server there are always some guys who can help you with track editing