• Welcome to MX Bikes Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:30:36 PM

News:

MX Bikes beta18j available! :)

trouble installing Bikes

Started by Goose342, April 12, 2018, 10:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goose342

Hello everyone, I am new and still have that new baby smell ;D. Not sure if this was the right place to put this or not, but I'm having trouble with where to put the bikes once downloaded from (MXBikesCentral). I get an ODE Internal Error 1 (assertion "dmassCheck(mass)" failed in bla bla bla. I can put paints in correctly whether bikes or gear ect. ect. but for complete bikes no go. I'm putting bikes in bike folder and this is the error im getting. any help would be great thanks.

teeds

Sounds like you're doing the right thing with the folder but are you sure the bikes you'r downloading are for the current version of MXBikes? If you don't have one you'll also need a tyres folder, bikes for this beta also need a tyre in that tyre folder.

This might help - http://forum.mx-bikes.com/index.php?topic=1157.msg16862#msg16862
"Damn dirt bikers!" - Bubba

Goose342

Thanks teeds I'll take a look this weekend to see if indeed it was the correct version or not. I didn't realize you had to be with same version. thank again for replying so quickly.